Sign in to follow this  
buckshotaz

Congratulations to those that drew

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

I had mine last year and it’s pretty much one of two things that I spend most of my time thinking about now. 

You killed a great ram, did you ever post a story?

13 hours ago, bonecollector said:

You killed a great ram, did you ever post a story?

Thanks!  No I never did.  I’ll maybe try to write one this summer and post it before hunting season kicks off again.  I drew a rocky bighorn tag in CO, UT mtn goat, MT breaks rifle elk, AZ late rifle elk, and that AZ desert tag so I had a pretty wild fall last year.  

• Like 3
  • Wow! 3

3 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Thanks!  No I never did.  I’ll maybe try to write one this summer and post it before hunting season kicks off again.  I drew a rocky bighorn tag in CO, UT mtn goat, MT breaks rifle elk, AZ late rifle elk, and that AZ desert tag so I had a pretty wild fall last year.  

You can find a couple of these stories in Epic magazine. I really enjoyed reading them. Awesome stuff man.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Dayum!  Its all gonna be downhill from now on after a year like that!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Dream Season.

• Like 1