Sign in to follow this  
colthutton

Bullshit

6 hours ago, colthutton said:

What is all the airline bullshit

An occasional security breach and spamming. It keeps life exciting and helps us appreciate when there aren't any problems.

A big reminder of how really nasty the world is and why we don't need the negative, and nasty stuff here.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Flashgun said:

Hello do you have a minute to talk about your cars extended warranty?

Do you want to sell your house ( by the four hundredth caller, and for next to nothing)? 

Check your credit score for FREE (and give us your personal info for identity theft)!

Action required! You're Amazon (mobile phone, utility, and many others) payment did not go through. Click here to view (and allow us to have access to your device).

You're shipment is delayed pending your verification. Click here (and allow us to have access to your device).

You have won a Stanley tool set from Harbor Freight (Home Depot, etc.), click here ( Harbor Freight does not sell Stanley, but allow us to have access to your device).

Etc., Etc. Etc. 😁

I saw where a guy is using ChatGPT and AI to respond to all the spam callers and waste their time for as long as possible.  Genius use of technology.  Y'all stay safe out there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Do you want to sell your house ( by the four hundredth caller, and for next to nothing)? 

Check your credit score for FREE (and give us your personal info for identity theft)!

Action required! You're Amazon (mobile phone, utility, and many others) payment did not go through. Click here to view (and allow us to have access to your device).

You're shipment is delayed pending your verification. Click here (and allow us to have access to your device).

You have won a Stanley tool set from Harbor Freight (Home Depot, etc.), click here ( Harbor Freight does not sell Stanley, but allow us to have access to your device).

Etc., Etc. Etc. 😁

I get a lot of texts to buy my house in Mesa.

.. I don't own a house in Mesa. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still get calls to buy my house in Vegas. It’s been nearly six years since we sold it and moved back home. I always say yes, I’m ready.