CouesWhitetail

Win a Covert II Trail Camera!!

Amanda,

Back at the start of this thread you say you want a count of the beans then later on you say you may weight 100 beans and determine the count by that. I think the total should be by count. If you do it by weight you could get a lot of feedback about that not being a correct count.

Please count them as that is the only way for it to be the correct total.

Dewayne

1963 That's my guess and I'm stickin to it!

Thanks for the chance at that cam!

Amanda,

Back at the start of this thread you say you want a count of the beans then later on you say you may weight 100 beans and determine the count by that. I think the total should be by count. If you do it by weight you could get a lot of feedback about that not being a correct count.

Dewayne

Its Amandas game, she can take a wild guess with em for all we care ;)

Amanda,

Dewayne

Thanks Terry!

While I can appreciate that people might want the actual count, this is just a game and it's for fun!! the methods were clearly stated in the first post. And, heck there is no charge to guess and I am not convinced even if I did a complete count that I wouldn't have made a mistake somewhere while counting - it's a LOT of beans!! Last night, after starting to count out the beans I realized it would take forever and I just don't think it's a useful way to spend my time. So I decided to go with the weighing method. I counted out several groups of a 100 and weighed them on a very accurate scale I have and there was very little difference in weight between the groups. I used the avg weight of a group of 100 to calculate how many beans there are. So I now have come up with a number of beans that will be the number on which the contest is based. Next person who makes a $200 donation gets the number! JUST KIDDING!! :lol:

Good luck to all in the contest!! There have been some close guesses!

Amanda

The wife said to go with 4,282 but I'm going with 1,944 on the money. 1,944 final answer!;)

TJ

Amanda,

Dewayne

Thanks Terry!

While I can appreciate that people might want the actual count, this is just a game and it's for fun!! the methods were clearly stated in the first post. And, heck there is no charge to guess and I am not convinced even if I did a complete count that I wouldn't have made a mistake somewhere while counting - it's a LOT of beans!! Last night, after starting to count out the beans I realized it would take forever and I just don't think it's a useful way to spend my time. So I decided to go with the weighing method. I counted out several groups of a 100 and weighed them on a very accurate scale I have and there was very little difference in weight between the groups. I used the avg weight of a group of 100 to calculate how many beans there are. So I now have come up with a number of beans that will be the number on which the contest is based. Next person who makes a $200 donation gets the number! JUST KIDDING!! :lol:

Amanda

Amanda-

Exactly how many groups of hundread did you weigh last night and what is the toatal weight you came up with?

:rolleyes: :lol:

Nice SECOND post newbie :(

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy.

Got any good pictures you would like to share?

or maybe a story about one of your hunts

We love new members but negative is not needed.

I hear MM likes that sort of folks.

Amanda's Site, Amanda's Rules :wub:

Mike

Amanda,

Dewayne

Thanks Terry!

Amanda

Amanda-

Exactly how many groups of hundread did you weigh last night and what is the toatal weight you came up with?

:rolleyes: :lol:

Hehehe, I see you noticed that I didn't mention the number! I didn't want to give away too many clues!

But I can tell you there are more beans than I thought were in there!

Amanda