SilentButDeadly

GRONG! GRONG! GRONG!

Hey man, I see you as logged in and viewing.......you trying for your first hate PM??????? :P

:angry: I don't even want to look at your Stupid pictures.

And I don't want to hear your stupid story <_<

I'm taking my rollerskate key and going home :(

Guest 300ultramag.
:angry: I don't even want to look at your Stupid pictures.

And I don't want to hear your stupid story <_<

I'm taking my rollerskate key and going home :(

+1

Hope you all have enjoyed the teasing. I myself found it quite amusing. I'm in the process of reducing the file sizes of the pictures so they don't take so darn long to upload/download for all of us. Hope you're not expecting 130" class deer just cause I was hunting with the famous Senior James Reynolds. Coues hunting is the same whether you're hunting them in the states or SOB (south of the border), tough huntin...... We had an absolute blast down there. It was the first time for all of us down there, other than Jim's trip down to check out the range a few months back. It was fun exploring where all the roads went. The ranch has tons of water holes and even some springs. The country is absolutely GORGEOUS there too! We could hunt in the flatter more gentler country if we wanted or stick to the high ridges and mountainous stuff. I personally prefer the high stuff but maybe that's cause I'm used to it. Out of 7 days of solid hunting we got robbed of nearly 4 1/2 days of our hunt but we made the best of it. We saw a lot of deer considering the winds and I killed my deer on the second day and my buddy Gail got his on the 3rd or 4th day I think. The days the wind didn't blow we saw deer nearly everywhere like you'd expect them to be. Jim put on one heck of a camp with an awesome cook and I can't wait to make the trip next year.

post-3-1230052339_thumb.jpg

post-3-1230052372_thumb.jpg

post-3-1230052422_thumb.jpg

post-3-1230052463_thumb.jpg

post-3-1230052511_thumb.jpg

post-3-1230052552_thumb.jpg

Quit paying him attention! Just wait eventually it will come. No big deal! Patience!

In the spirit of the word screening issue:

Casey, Josh is being a 'feces head' having fun making us wait, and I'm having fun riding him like Seabiscuit until he posts his pics. ;)