SilentButDeadly

GRONG! GRONG! GRONG!

Amanda you are hilarious and quite accurate. Over 1000 views and no content!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys/gals, being gone for 10 days requires some family time and I spend/waste enough time on this computer as it is. I'll get to posting pics soon as I can. Here's some quick pics, be back in a day or two with more pics and story hopefully.....

post-3-1229919974_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229920039_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229920096.jpg

GRONG-GRONG-GRONG-GRONG-GRONG!!!!!!!

Hey Grong- I see you looking at the thread at 11pm, so when are the pics coming up.. Enough of that family time stuff it's over rated. :)

Holy Grongulous! LLLLLLAAAAAA! He is alive! I am confused the chest on that deer appears to be intact, no? The hair on the hip is looking a bit conspicous. Did this one get stuck on the hose? Tell us josh. What tha....

I don't think I have ever heard of deer taken by noxious fumes! That is amazing. I sear I see some trash and I am not talk dump station!

Amanda you are hilarious and quite accurate. Over 1000 views and no content!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys/gals, being gone for 10 days requires some family time and I spend/waste enough time on this computer as it is. I'll get to posting pics soon as I can. Here's some quick pics, be back in a day or two with more pics and story hopefully.....

post-3-1229919974_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229920039_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229920096.jpg

You are too funny Josh!! Nice tease......

Amanda

i feel slightly jipped <_<

Wow, over 2000 views for?????. This is like getting up at 2 AM to call 602-942-3000 on redial over and over again to get the draw results.

None of us have ever done that before? ;)

Wow, over 2000 views for?????. This is like getting up at 2 AM to call 602-942-3000 on redial over and over again to get the draw results.

post-1778-1229996375.gif

Josh post-1778-1229996430.gif

Guest 300ultramag.

did he shoot him in the antler maybe and hes doin a little touch up before unveiling... :P :P