Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

3 bulls and over 1000 inches of bone……

Way to go guys!

I was happy to hear Mark got a nice bull.

Yes, it was.... that second hunt is always tuff. I wish that the bull they were looking for had turned up, but I know Mark is very happy with this bull. The pics don't really show how much mass that bull has! Next time Mark!! Next time you will smoke a Monster!!! ;)

Way to pile up the bone!!!

WOW Gino, You da man! Congrats on 3 great Bulls.

I can't take the credit, Dan. Colton, Larry, & Mark deserve the credit for finding two of those great bulls. Although I did have the honor of having a hand in raising and educating the Golden Ticket in the woods.... I am very fortunate to have the 3 guys I mentioned above as Family and Friends... we all made each other look good! ;) ....And 3 Dandy Bulls hit the dirt because of that!! :D

Gino, Colton,

Way to go guys! Outstanding job. I can't say I'm surprised though. I know the effort you guys put in and its unmatched. Gino, if you're wondering, my wife is still talking about her hunt. Thanks, she can't wait to do it again. Congratulations guys!

Dan S.

colton is sure on a roll this year!!!!! Great job guys, those bulls are freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you Gino and the great crew you have working for you. It looks like you had alot of happy hunters in the pictures. Its always nice when a plan comes through. David