I used to guide lion hunts. Ted Nugent was the first person I took hunting that insisted I package the meat for him. Since then I had several people ask me to do the same. I would personally rather eat lion than bear, bear will walk over fresh meat to get at a rotten pile full of maggots and I cant seem to get past that fact at the dinner table.

Nice buck and congrats on the lion too!! You won't be disappointed in the lion meat. I tried it for the first time earlier this year and it was pretty good. Taste like chicken!! :lol: Just kidding. It was really good though.

Congrats on your buck Scott.....NOTHING WRONG WITH AN 85" BUCK! I know exactly how it goes. When a guy is married with lil' ones it's a completely different deal that hunting when your single. Glad you'll get to spend time with the family.....THAT'S WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT ANYWAY.

Scott

Very nice looking buck congratulations. Although I had full understanding and support from my wife to miss Thanksgiving for coues', I still felt the ripples of effect it had on the kids. Next year, I won't be missing any holidays to make a hunt. I couldn't think of missing any Christmas time from the family, but the 7 hour drive to get to coues' country makes it an adventure.

Once again sweet buck,

--Bill

Congrats on your buck Scott.....NOTHING WRONG WITH AN 85" BUCK! I know exactly how it goes. When a guy is married with lil' ones it's a completely different deal that hunting when your single. Glad you'll get to spend time with the family.....THAT'S WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT ANYWAY.

Scott

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your offer to help me later on...sure we would've seen some good deer. We'll get together on a future hunt. Have a Merry Christmas!

Sweet Buck, Congratulations!

Now you can enjoy the holiday's with the kids instead of fighting that urge.

Waiting 8 years? thats a long time, I only had to wait three!