bojangles

Schnees boots

Anyone have any experience?  I bit on their 50% off sale.  

I got the divides.  

Bought a pair last year (beartooth 0g) before the early coues season.  I give them a good review. they were comfortable right out of the box, no break in.  Between hunting, scouting and camping I probably have 100 miles on them and they have held up like new..  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bojangles said:

Anyone have any experience?  I bit on their 50% off sale.  

I got the divides.  

I think you just cost me $321.... looking real hard  at the Timberlines, I've always wanted some really good boots, but couldnt commit to 4x the price of what  I've been dragging around .... 30% off is the nudge I needed. 

• Like 1

To those of you have the Schnees,  do they have good arch support?  I have totally flat feet.

25 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

To those of you have the Schnees,  do they have good arch support?  I have totally flat feet.

I do not have flat feet so tough to answer, but imo they do have very good arch support. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Mine do for me with the super foot green.  I don’t remember being impressed with the original insoles but it’s been a while.

• Like 1

Pulled the trigger. Looking forward to their arrival, 3 hunts in line this year. My old dogs need all the help they can get. I will update on arch support once I get them.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, n2horns said:

Foot beds, green is a very popular fit.

https://www.superfeet.com/en-us/all-purpose-support-high-arch

Thanks for that info!  I have custom orthotics in my daily wear boots due to developing Plantar fasciitis, which sucks.  And they were a butt ton more than $54.99.  I will have to try them out.

Reminder, you fit the foot beds to your arch, not size of foot.

I tested them out last night on a 3 mile walk on some pavement.
I am impressed by the build quality. They are lightweight, but seem super super tough and sturdy. I might wind up going with a different insole, however, because this insole is stiff, and it puts too much pressure on the outside of my foot. I’ve had a lot of high-end shoes do that, and I’ve just corrected the problem by changing out the insole.

• Like 2

I picked up a pair of beartooth 0g and a pair of Wilderness 0g for $50 each from a family friend whose husband tragically passed away in a freak accident. She didn't want any of his hunting stuff, so lots of his clothing she was basically giving away. Only worn on one hunt, still had the box and original invoice inside.

• Like 1