Crazymonkey

2024 youth giveaway

I know  we  just finished with the 2023  giveaway  but I've  already  been  shopping for the 2024 giveaway  🙃  .

5 winners  for  next year's  giveaway!!!

Guns are as follows 

1 savage 110 in 308 scoped

2 savage axis 2 with  the adjustable  trigger  scoped

3 benelli compact 20 gauge  nova

4 winchester  wildcat 22lr

5 winchester  wildcat 22lr

And 3 pairs of vortex  10x42  binos

If anyone  would like to donate  I've got a wish list in the contest and giveaway  section. 

I'm definitely  in the dog house on this one I'm way past budget  and got the look and lecture  from  the wife.

I GUESS I SHOULD  MENTION  THIS  IS FOR THE 2024 GIVEAWAY  AND WON'T  START  taking  entries  till  January 1 2024

20230828_154506.jpg

• Like 5

You are impulsive huh?

I love you are doing this but don't get yourself in trouble with momma.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

You are impulsive huh?

I love you are doing this but don't get yourself in trouble with momma.  

I'm usually  a bright and shiny  buyer. With my time so short I needed  to get as much  done  in as short a time  as possible.  Coming  home with  5 guns and some binos  and the bill for 2700 bucks will  get your  wife's  attention  . She understands  why I do this and loves the idea  but she usually  sets  a limit  for me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigorange said:

Heck throw together a GoFundMe to help the budget. I’m sure you’d get some help on here…gotta keep momma happy!

I need to make sure they don't  have a ban on a2 items . Usually  you have to disclose  what your looking  for and how you plan to use funds  . I did set up a separate  bank account  last year for zelle and put a few hundred  bucks in it and as soon  as it had opened  the bank shut it down  due to several  attempts  to access  the account. 

Things I'm looking for  

4 rifle cases - down to just 3 cases

Ammo in 308/ 7-08/ 20 gauge/ and 22lr

3 Basic range finders 

3 kid sized simple packs

Or anything  you'd  think the kids should  have in there packs.

I'm open  to any  donations  !! It all goes  to the kids!

• Like 1

Hey Crazymonkey!    Are you associated with a group (Like AES, YOU, AZ Deer, etc.).  You likely mentioned it before, but I don’t recall.  

Being associated with one of the local groups can be good or not, depending….  LOL    Just curious. 

51 minutes ago, stanley said:

Hey Crazymonkey!    Are you associated with a group (Like AES, YOU, AZ Deer, etc.).  You likely mentioned it before, but I don’t recall.  

Being associated with one of the local groups can be good or not, depending….  LOL    Just curious. 

No I'm not  associated  with  them . I'd love  to help out with  some of the camps and they are always  looking  for help. My current  schedule  limits  what I can do. I'm up at 11pm for work  7 days a week  till about  1230 in the afternoon.  I wish  I had more free time  but at 83 hours a week  I can't  commit  to much . I'm looking  into  the suggestion  for a go fund me page . Just need to verify  no stance on a2 items . If I can run with  it I'll donate all leftover  equal  between  the kids elk camp and the deer camp. My buddy  Chuck  is in the elk society  and gave  me  a name and number  to call  I think  his name is Steve.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 7:02 AM, Crazymonkey said:

No I'm not  associated  with  them . I'd love  to help out with  some of the camps and they are always  looking  for help. My current  schedule  limits  what I can do. I'm up at 11pm for work  7 days a week  till about  1230 in the afternoon.  I wish  I had more free time  but at 83 hours a week  I can't  commit  to much . I'm looking  into  the suggestion  for a go fund me page . Just need to verify  no stance on a2 items . If I can run with  it I'll donate all leftover  equal  between  the kids elk camp and the deer camp. My buddy  Chuck  is in the elk society  and gave  me  a name and number  to call  I think  his name is Steve.

I think GiveSendGo is an alternative to Gofundme and is more 2A friendly. 

• Thanks 1