Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Rattlesnakes

I saw that on TV. He must have quite the food supply in his garage! LOL!

A friend of mine works for  Rural Metro and does a.lot of snake removal. 

He sent me a video from a snake removal call in Waddell.  The rattlers were around the AC unit beneath a kitchen with bay windows. 

There were 14 rattlers, only two adults. The lady was  inside watching the reptile removal. Each time they'd pick up a snake with a grabber and shook it in front of the bay window,  the lady would let out a huge scream.  But yet she had to watch.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

A friend of mine works for  Rural Metro and does a.lot of snake removal. 

He sent me a video from a snake removal call in Waddell.  The rattlers were around the AC unit beneath a kitchen with bay windows. 

There were 14 rattlers, only two adults. The lady was  inside watching the reptile removal. Each time they'd pick up a snake with a grabber and shook it in front of the bay window,  the lady would let out a huge scream.  But yet she had to watch.

That's too funny........and dang, sketch!!!

My old place was on the edge of a large preserve and I took six or so rattlers off of it. Tanned a few, then gave some to a dog trainer. I built a snake pole and left it leaning against my garage, told my neighbor to borrow it whenever he had the need (mighty neighborly, I thought) , he and his mrs, looked at me and said "We call the fire department" to which I responded, you sickos, why do you light the shakes on fire? They explained the local FD will relo the snakes (no fire necessary).  So I had to ask, if your kitchen faucet has a drip, what do you do? They said, "call a plumber".....

IMG_4320.jpg

• Like 3

Wow. 
I hate rattlers, kill everyone that I can. Rock, shovel, shotgun, whatever. 

Wife was taking out the trash the other night (she’s a keeper) and I somehow heard her scream over the TV football game. Sure enough, we had another snake.  Turned out there was 3 rattlesnakes within 20 feet of our trash can. Probably the last time she will be taking the trash for a while. Good thing she can mow the yard during daytime.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1