Sign in to follow this  
MRL1984

WTB Cheap trail cams

I'm looking for some cheap working trail cams. I have a buddy with a property the tweakers seem to enjoy breaking into. He is trying to get a camera system and has an alarm which they destroyed this morning by breaking a window and the control panel. 

I imagine they will be back tonight so Tucson area pick up preferred that way we have something for PCSO. 

Thanks for any help. 

Edited by MRL1984
Title change

2 hours ago, MRL1984 said:

I'm looking for some cheap working trail cams. I have a buddy with a property the tweakers seem to enjoy breaking into. He is trying to get a camera system and has an alarm which they destroyed this morning by breaking a window and the control panel. 

I imagine they will be back tonight so Tucson area pick up preferred that way we have something for PCSO. 

Thanks for any help. 

I have a couple in Tucson I’d sell cheap. I never use them anymore. Won’t be home until late this evening. 

How late will you be? I was hoping to have them up this evening.

Sportsmans  had a 3 pack  of cameras  for a hundred  bucks . Comes with  batteries  and SD cards . Stealth  cam 16 Meg. I ordered 2 of the 3 packs and sent them to my dad's buddy  in Texas. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Sportsmans  had a 3 pack  of cameras  for a hundred  bucks . Comes with  batteries  and SD cards . Stealth  cam 16 Meg. I ordered 2 of the 3 packs and sent them to my dad's buddy  in Texas. 

Unfortunately the closet set is now in Murrieta CA...

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

Rock salt loads work great .!  

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

Seems like cheap buck shot would be easiest 

They are a protected species.😂

37 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

They are a protected species.😂

Unfortunately they are. I would love to make a fun house of torture and traps for them.

Paid sportsman's for a couple cams, still would like some more, but they will most likely be in tonight based on what they did this morning. 

17 hours ago, MRL1984 said:

How late will you be? I was hoping to have them up this evening.

Sorry I didn't get home until about 10 last night. I'm around today if you still want them...on SE side of Tucson.

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

Sorry I didn't get home until about 10 last night. I'm around today if you still want them...on SE side of Tucson.

I sent a PM to try to figure it out. 

1 hour ago, bowhunter-tw said:

Did you catch them on camera? 

Not sure he didn't make it over there this morning before work. Neighbor didn't send any updates so just waiting.

40 minutes ago, Anozira said:

I’m in Mesa but I have 3x amazon brand ones about 2-3 years old you can have for free.

I'm heading north tonight so depending on your availability and how far out of the way it is maybe we can make it happen.