Sign in to follow this  
REZMEDC

New bow

Finally laying down the rifle for a bigger challenge.. Had the same bow for 23 years killed lots of animals. Time for newer technology.. please I’m looking for honest polite answers.. several people on different forum sights have been talking about 2 east valley archery shops..and their dissatisfaction and disappointment with customer service(before and after), attitude, approach to bow sales.. I’m not here to slander I bought my 1st bow in chandler. I hate giving big box stores my money.. I looking to buy Hoyt.. any suggestions or specific person to work with ?shop ? 

I hate all bow shops that I have experienced in Az equally, We set up a press and everything at the house, just to avoid them day to day. Curious to see if you land on a good one. Good luck

Another nod to Archery Headquarters.  Travis is a great guy to get help from.  Daniel at Timber Mesa is pretty solid too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, REZMEDC said:

I asking specifically here in Arizona Phoenix area 

Gila Outdoors, Thatcher.

Crockett Bros. Sierra Vista

On 10/2/2023 at 12:01 PM, bonecollector said:

Been going to Ross outdoors for yrs now. I've never had a bad experience there.

Same for me. I bought a new Hoyt from Ross Outdoors last year. I've had nothing but top notch customer service and work from them.