Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

SoFi Stadium tour

We got to do a tour today of SoFi stadium, home of the RAMS! Went thru suites, seats, locker rooms for Rams and Chargers, I found my way into Rams coaches locker rooms and found Sean McVay head coaches locker/office before being kicked out lol.

Was able to see the Chargers Medical Room, sterile room, was told they can even do surgery there.

Played on the field for about 30 minutes, throwing the ball around and just having fun!  Able to run out of the Rams tunnel onto the field.  Sit/stand Rams sideline, well and Chargers side too. Lol

What an impressive stadium, from design, to amenities and wow the suites were awesome, but the Owners Club suites/lounge was killer.  Private elevator  own kitchen/bar and well appointed.

20231227_120237.jpg

155384.jpeg

20231227_115938.jpg

20231227_115248.jpg

20231227_114040.jpg

20231227_113652.jpg

20231227_113604.jpg

20231227_113432.jpg

20231227_115955.jpg

20231227_115702.jpg

20231227_114954.jpg

20231227_112054.jpg

20231227_110550.jpg

20231227_100508.jpg

• Like 4

my old lady and I have kicked around the idea of going there and catching a Rams game. It is supposed to be  the best stadium in the world. 

We were supposed to take my daughter's to see Taylor Swift there before football was being played there a couple yrs ago. Covid screwed that up.

BTW the stadium is Levi's South. 😁

• Like 1

I was there during construction. My company supplied the water treatment system for lake. It was a nightmare during covid. Had to temperature scan every morning. Everything else in California was shut down, but the stadium was considered an essential business. 

3 hours ago, ctafoya said:

I was there during construction. My company supplied the water treatment system for lake. It was a nightmare during covid. Had to temperature scan every morning. Everything else in California was shut down, but the stadium was considered an essential business. 

The lake had a stink to it yesterday, yet lots of drunks go for a swim in it.

• Haha 1

Wouldn't doubt it. The "operators" were busy looking at thier phones during training. It's reclaim water so if they don't stay on top of things it'll stink up the place. 

53 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

What about Kupp? Awesome day

Best shot I got.

20231227_113449.jpg

• Like 1

Very very nice n2.  Thanks for posting.

A coworker is a huge Chargers fan and they saw a game there and toured the stadium a couple months ago and said it is amazing and absolutely beautiful.

Eddie

P.S. A bit of a story with this (too long to explain in a post), but my wife got me this as a joke last year.  Always make me smile when I use it.

CK.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

Very very nice n2.  Thanks for posting.

A coworker is a huge Chargers fan and they saw a game there and toured the stadium a couple months ago and said it is amazing and absolutely beautiful.

Eddie

P.S. A bit of a story with this (too long to explain in a post), but my wife got me this as a joke last year.  Always make me smile when I use it.

CK.jpg

Ha that is classic.