dcalvert12

In Search of .270 WSM Brass

I have some. I’ll count it this weekend and let you know.

Grab it when you can.  I am on a waiting list at two different places to order 270wsm brass.  It is crazy.  Luckily I have a few hundred rounds loaded right now and it isn't like I go out just shooting for fun with it.

I have 45 pieces of tumbled and cleaned winchester brass. They have been fired twice. You can have them for 30.00. 

40 once fired mixture of federal and Winchester. Deprimed. $25. 
60two 5one2 5345 

im in Phx Ahwatukee work in Phx 

I shoot that caliber, I’ll look to see what I have. Where you located?

Wanted to share a Public Service Announcement!

I almost got SCREWED by a scam site selling Norma 270 WSM brass.

Beware of purchasing anything from Coastal Firearms Shop, as they are a complete scam looking to take advantage of you.

Thankfully, I chose to pay using their PayPal option.  However, I found it funny that I didn't get the same alert from PayPal notifying me of a charge.

Well....I just received the following email:

Dear Chef,
                             Proceed to make payment to our PayPal ID below.
                            Order amount: $190.00
                            Order number: #14795
                            Due to PayPal’s strict regulation against Firearms & and any ammunition purchases, we can only accept PayPal payments as Friends & Family type. 
                            PayPal ID: Gamersoccerkid200007@mail.com
                            Send us a payment receipt or a screenshot for confirmation.
                            Regards,
                            Ethan William | Sales Manager
                            CoastalFirearm

This is where the scam starts.  Their site is bogus; the PayPal link is not active.  They are now reaching out to me so that I can make a "Friends & Family" payment to them.
If I were to do this, I get shafted and out $190 as "PayPal's purchase protection does not cover friends and family" payments.  I got lucky.
  • Like 1

Just a heads up. I bought 100pcs of new Winchester Brass for my 270 wsm. After prepping and loading I found half of the cases would not chamber in my rifle. After a lot of back and forth with winchester I got it replaced only to find the same issue with the new brass. 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Chef said:

Wanted to share a Public Service Announcement!

I almost got SCREWED by a scam site selling Norma 270 WSM brass.

Beware of purchasing anything from Coastal Firearms Shop, as they are a complete scam looking to take advantage of you.

Thankfully, I chose to pay using their PayPal option.  However, I found it funny that I didn't get the same alert from PayPal notifying me of a charge.

Well, here is where the scam starts....I just received the following email:

Dear Chef,
                             Proceed to make payment to our PayPal ID below.
                            Order amount: $190.00
                            Order number: #14795
                            Due to PayPal’s strict regulation against Firearms & and any ammunition purchases, we can only accept PayPal payments as Friends & Family type. 
                            PayPal ID: Gamersoccerkid200007@mail.com
                            Send us a payment receipt or a screenshot for confirmation.
                            Regards,
                            Ethan William | Sales Manager
                            CoastalFirearm

This is where the scam starts.  Their site is bogus, the PayPal link is not active.  They are now reaching out to me so that I can make a "Friends & Family" payment to them.
If I were to do this, I get shafted and out $190 as "PayPal's purchase protection does not cover friends and family" payments.  I got lucky.

That site has been well known for a few years as being a scam site.  Easy way to tell is look at their payment options.  Any time you see Zelle, Bitcoin, PayPal or CashApp................RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, pick a powder, any powder.  WOW THEY HAVE IT ALL IN STOCK!  And LARGE RIFLE PRIMERS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No, seriously folks, calm down and think about this stuff for a minute before you whip out the $$$$.  Seems to good to be true?  Well, it's not true, it's a scam.

UQD34ayl.jpg

1 hour ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

Just a heads up. I bought 100pcs of new Winchester Brass for my 270 wsm. After prepping and loading I found half of the cases would not chamber in my rifle. After a lot of back and forth with winchester I got it replaced only to find the same issue with the new brass. 

Where did you find 100 pieces of new Win brass to buy?