Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Antelope 15 points

Try for a rifle tag or archery tag? 15 points in hand. I actually thought i had more.No idea how close i am for archery or even rifle as i do not subscribe to any hunt draw apps and i do not no how to find it now with new website changes

Lol ok Never mind i got my answer buddy just sent me some draw odds and dang i am way off even for archery. I though maybe close to bonus pass for a few units for archery but guess not.

You never know, you can always get lucky! I drew 5b archery a few years back with ~15 points and there were only like 7 tags, stupid luck! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bigbuckin said:

You never know, you can always get lucky! I drew 5b archery a few years back with ~15 points and there were only like 7 tags, stupid luck! 

I drew 5b with 9 in 2021

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

I drew 5b with 9 in 2021

How'd you end up doing?? That was a tough hunt! Lots of action but man it's tough getting close to those things with a bow! 

Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack from the topic.. 

I was solo for 10days killed a buck in the 10th day on Raymond’s ranch at 38yards. 

I’ll keep putting in for that hunt. It was a blast 

3 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I was solo for 10days killed a buck in the 10th day on Raymond’s ranch at 38yards. 

I’ll keep putting in for that hunt. It was a blast 

Nice work dude, I agree 100%!

I ended up with one as well but couldn't get anywhere as close as you did. Fun hunt! 

Whats 27 points good for. Bird watching.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Rifle your not even close. Even with archery you're under 10% for all units. There are 2 units you could draw though. 6B & 30A archery

Do you know if the 30a lopes are the chihuahuan subspecies?

9 hours ago, idgaf said:

Do you know if the 30a lopes are the chihuahuan subspecies?

I think you mean Sonoran? I don't think they are. I believe those are all west of I10 but I might be wrong. I do know that access can be tough on that hunt.

Took me 29 BPs last year to draw my 2nd choice and get the last tag in the unit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I think you mean Sonoran? I don't think they are. I believe those are all west of I10 but I might be wrong. I do know that access can be tough on that hunt.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but  i think they're are both Sonoran and chihuahua sub species