Sky Islands

SOLD For Sale Kowa 77s Dual Spotters SOLD

SOLD:

$4400 comes with custom soft case 

Selling my Kowa 77s dual spotters on an Adams Adapters bracket. Scopes bodies and glass in perfect condition. This set up is so nice to look through. Crystal clear clarity and field of view is better compared to the kowa 66s and swaro 65s. 

DM me with any questions. 

Thanks, 

Gabriel 

IMG_7803.jpeg

IMG_7802.jpeg

IMG_7804.jpeg

IMG_7806.jpeg

IMG_7807.jpeg

IMG_7801.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg

IMG_6894.jpeg

IMG_6841.jpeg

IMG_4886.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 07Guardian said:

Who makes that soft case?

I make the soft cases for the dual spotters in swaro 65s, swaro 88s, kowa 66s, kowa 77s. 

Love my kowa 65 set up, these look awesome though.  I think you made my soft case, looks very similar but the inside is black I think. 

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Love my kowa 65 set up, these look awesome though.  I think you made my soft case, looks very similar but the inside is black I think. 

Thanks man. Ya they are sweet. The soft case is a must have for the bigeyes. 

Sweet setup Gabriel! Are you moving on to something else? I have been wanting to pull the trigger on some big eyes but don't know if I can justify them. Just interested in your thoughts. 

Bryson

9 hours ago, Bryson Bendall said:

Sweet setup Gabriel! Are you moving on to something else? I have been wanting to pull the trigger on some big eyes but don't know if I can justify them. Just interested in your thoughts. 

Bryson

Hello Bryson. You cant go wrong with any set of big eyes. They will justify themselves when you look through them for a couple hours. Ha ha. You hunt enough and make videos that will benefit from a set. We both live in thatcher and you just need to barrow them for a weekend and see for yourself!! Im gonna message you my number. 

4 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

How do you get them properly focused, since they're individually focused?

Its super easy to get them focused. You close one eye and focus one scoped then close the other eye and focus the next. The 77s have a coarse and fine adjustment focus nob which makes it way better and easier to focus each scope. To sum it up its not hard at all.

To glass on a higher magnification isnt that hard either. You just set the magnification dial on the right marks and its good. 

These 77s are top of the line!!

On 2/1/2024 at 11:32 AM, firstcoueswas80 said:

How do you get them properly focused, since they're individually focused?

They’re worth if you’re on the fence 

• Like 1