mattys281

Got my first coues buck!

Congrats on a dandy buck! Heck of a shot and heck of a load in that pack!

Phil

Hey Matt good to see you on here again! Big congrats on your first coues buck with your bow! I cant even imagine what it feels like.

Thanks everyone. 2 down, 4 to go on the deer slam!

I've been dropping in to check what you nuts are posting about from time to time, but I've been so busy the last 6 months, I've barely had time to scratch my watch or wind my butt! I rarely even post on my own forum these days.... too busy for my own good. Catch ya later.

Matt S.

Great job on your first archery coues! I hope the ethics police will read your signature line!

Ethics police can't read.... they were too busy criticizing the pronunciation of those who can read to actually learn for themselves. ;)

AWESOME - YOU THE MAN! Thanks for the text message yesterday morning. What a way to start off the year! You've put in some serious time & MILES going into some prime time AZ backcountry! Great COUES BUCK!

I'm glad you weren't doing any of this yesterday morning! :lol:

Thanks for sharing time with me to hunt pigs and coues this year!

AzP&Y

Doug

post-898-1233025107_thumb.jpg

AWESOME - YOU THE MAN! Thanks for the text message yesterday morning. What a way to start off the year! You've put in some serious time & MILES going into some prime time AZ backcountry! Great COUES BUCK!

I'm glad you weren't doing any of this yesterday morning! :lol:

Thanks for sharing time with me to hunt pigs and coues this year!

AzP&Y

Doug

LMAO! You think your safe to catch a little cat-nap while your huntin buddy's on watch & what happens!? He documents the incident & posts it all over the internet!!! That'll learn me.... :lol:

Fantastic shot and story Matt!