Sign in to follow this  
Chef

Special Az Rocky Auction Tag

14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

What did it mean when to “sell the bump” or buy the bump. 

If you "bought the bump," the auctioneer would add $200 to your bid total, which purchased you a ticket for a special raffle.

If you didn't want to "buy the bump," they would auction your ticket to the highest bidder.

The ticket was for a Swaro spotter and the Outdoorsman's fancy tripod. ($4500+ value)

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Ohh ok. Wow. So dudes were paying $700 for a raffle ticket to win a tripod and swarovskis. That’s intense 

I think they were just making a donation and hoping for a distant chance at winning something.  I don’t think those types of things are calculated as a realistic chance at anything other then a feel good donation, atleast that’s the way I look at em. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

I think they were just making a donation and hoping for a distant chance at winning something.  I don’t think those types of things are calculated as a realistic chance at anything other then a feel good donation, atleast that’s the way I look at em. 

Oh yeah for sure. I’m just jealous cuz I was the poorest person there. Also I put all my tickets in for one shotgun, didn’t get it. 

• Like 1

But to the OP yeah, I wonder what he will get and where he will Get it. 

the antelope tag bringing 140k was high wasnt it? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chef said:

Sold this weekend at the ADBSS Fundraising banquet for $375K.

Congrats to the winning bidder.  I hope they tag a monster this 2024-25 season..

It was a great time, wall of Guns and bucket raffles were a little short this year. I ended up getting a bear hunt for2 in Ontario for $4250. Cant wait. All in all great time. Dinner was superb 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Oh yeah for sure. I’m just jealous cuz I was the poorest person there. Also I put all my tickets in for one shotgun, didn’t get it. 

Man I wish we could of hooked up. Next year. We need to get a group together and get a table.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

What did it mean when to “sell the bump” or buy the bump. 

Ya I missed it when I got the bear package. Was totally confused. Not sure if they even asked me. I think it was a special drawing. I think

8 hours ago, wildwoody said:

It was a great time, wall of Guns and bucket raffles were a little short this year. I ended up getting a bear hunt for2 in Ontario for $4250. Cant wait. All in all great time. Dinner was superb 

That sounds like a pretty good deal. Spring Bear?

You can do May thru June or August thru October. Were going to do August 2025

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Man I wish we could have hooked up. Next year. We need to get a group together and get a table.

Count me in

25 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Count me in

We will make a list.

At least 3 coueswhitetailers bought live auction hunts, that would have been a pretty tough table if you guys were all sitting together