grizzly

Easton Bowhunting TV

I posted this in the Miscellaneous section, those who have the Outdoor Channel can watch Fred Eichler on a coues hunt this week. Set your dvr now.

I know it is an Arizona hunt I saw the previews, here are the times they will air

Tuesday (today) 3:30 pm

Sunday 1:30 am

Sunday 10:00 am

On DirecTV, here's the time for the show today:

Easton Bowhunting TV on Channel 606 OUT on 2/3/09 at 1:30 PM MST

KP

I looked today on Outdoor Channel . com and it isn't there yet......if someone sees it let us know if its worth watching.......and where we can find it

jeff

yep it was a recurve.

Man I am startin to like that show more and more every time I see it. Fred just seems like an amazingly cool and down to earth guy. He doesnt conform to the normal hunting shows these days, he shoots the animals he sees fit, regardless if they are tv big.

He didnt even take a coues, hunting waterholes in August fighting with the rain. Pretty cool show regardless and he saw a dandy buck.

He also brought up several times just how hard he and chuck adams thought the Coues deer was to hunt, Chuck pegs it as the hardest bow kill out of the NA 28...and that is sayin something.

I thought it was odd they stuck with the blind at the water hole strategy and didn't try glassing from a hillside a little more. Can't imagine sitting in a blind for 8 hours at 125 degrees.

Just watched the episode. Pretty cool. Illustrated perfectly how difficult to hunt these little buggers are.

Curious what unit he was in. They said they were in Southern AZ but his buddy said that there were elk not to far from where they were. Did anyone recognize the WalMart where they met?

Just saw the show. At the end of the show, he posed for a pic in front of a sign that said "Petrified National Park". The hunt must of been norh of Payson???

Anyone find the show on-line yet? I can't seem to. A buddy told me the WallMart looked like Globe and there was a valley archery shop owner that had something to do with the hunt!!?? :rolleyes: :ph34r: