Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

Yesterday, No longer valid save on gas at Circle K

Should have posted this yesterday Russ. I fill up the company vehicle and my diesel truck on the Rez. I paid $3.35 for diesel last week.

• Like 2

I paid $3.19 for diesel today. My 10¢ Circle K card worked on top of the 40¢ off.

I post it when I can. At least I let people know. You could have posted it yesterday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EarlyBronco said:

It’s still 3.49 in Florence even with 40 cents off

Ouch! Sorry. Isn't that where a lot of the crooks are? (Prison) 😂

I know Eloy is at $3.37. A friend works there and normally fuels up there.

Circle K by my house in SE Tucson is 4.19 diesel. Where I usually try to buy across town is 3.55...crazy how prices vary.

• Like 2

If you have the app on your phone UpSide you can get more off.  It depends on the Circle K but I usually get 15 to 25 cents off a gallon.  Right now diesel is about 3.80 a gallon in east Mesa depending on which gas station you go to.  Crazy how they vary so much.

9 hours ago, bigorange said:

Circle K by my house in SE Tucson is 4.19 diesel. Where I usually try to buy across town is 3.55...crazy how prices vary.

Couple weeks ago the Maverick way north Tucson was 3.49 for diesel. I got stuck at the tracks because of a long train so I decided to go to the QT west just the other side of I10 thinking they’d be competitive. Nope 3.99. Turned around and waited for the train to pass!

• Like 1

The trick is to not have to get gas/ fuel on Thursday thru Monday  it seems the qt by me Jack's the prices  just in time for the Friday rush. It was 399 for diesel  by me in Gilbert  . I filled in mesa for 349.

• Like 1