Sign in to follow this  
Hunterdan

2008 Mexico Coues Mount

I got my Mexico Coues Buck back a couple of weeks ago and wanted you guys to see the outstanding job Chris Harlow in Tucson did on it. I wanted a once in a lifetime mount for my once in a lifetime Buck. I told Chris I wanted a pedastal mount and to created it the way he thought it would look best. I am still in shock and sit looking at it each day. I knew that Chris did good work but it far exceeded what I had invisioned. Thanks Chris! Hope you all enjoy the Pics.

Simply Outstanding!!! I knew you would be happy with the mount when you told me you were using Chris... he has that way of Shock and Awing you when you first lay eyes on your mount!!! Fantastic mount!!!! Congrats on the mount and the buck!!! ;)

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm....... What can be said, :). That is numbing. There had to have been more calcium on that head than inside the skin. What a beautiful job. Your Taxi surely understood the place of that buck. Good for you.

--Bill

By the way what county in Illinois did you get him? :D

Dan,

Awesome mount. How much was the total. I am looking for a place to take mine. I would like to do a pedestal of the locked bucks with my drop beam buck behind them just like yours. Need to get some quotes as I expect it to be expensive.

Got one question though...........Are you sure he didn't mount an Eastern Whitetail rack on your mount...lol? Again, What a stud!

My Lord, that is absolutely :blink: ... uh uh, I don't think theirs a word to do it justice. Congrats again, to the fullest!!!!!! How do you sleep at night with that in the house? I'd be sufferin from insomnia with that to look at! I can't believe you got you'r 08 mount back allready. I'm still waitin on my nov 07 buck! I'm jealous in every way, way to go man!

Absolutely wonderful mount for a wonderful buck! Chris nailed it and you couldn't have said it better when you needed "a once in a lifetime mount for a once in a lifetime buck"! Congrats again Dan! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Phil

Thanks Guys for the Comments! I still Pinch myself everyday to make sure its not a Dream. I was very Blessed to get this Buck and Now to get such a Awesome Mount.

Claw- Sent you a PM on The prices

Amanda- This is the Buck. The Lucky Guy who wins the Bronze this Year will be Very Happy. I look at mine all the time. Jason did such a great Job!

Dan,

That is just awesome. Gorgeous mount, and and even better buck. Love the height on that deer. Chris's work is truly artwork, and he hit another home run on that mount. Congratulations again on trophy of a lifetime. That form looks familiar as well ;). And is that a wasps' nest just below where the buck attaches to the wood?

Dan,

That is just awesome. Gorgeous mount, and and even better buck. Love the height on that deer. Chris's work is truly artwork, and he hit another home run on that mount. Congratulations again on trophy of a lifetime. That form looks familiar as well ;). And is that a wasps' nest just below where the buck attaches to the wood?

Thanks! You are Right that is a Wasp Nest. I still enjoy looking at the Pics of your Buck and Mount! You are Right Chris work is artwork at its best.

that's why I shoot little animals right now because if I killed one of that caliber i wouldn't have the funds to do it justice like you have! Excellent buck and amazing mount