Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Jason Lewis Bronze for Coues Contest

Hi All,

I am very excited to show you Jason Lewis' (aka Foundryman) latest donation to CouesWhitetail.com. It's a beautiful bronze that he created for the Coues Buck contest. It's a non-typical whitetail set on a full-size shed antler made of bronze. And all that is on a very beautiful walnut base. I can't say enough about Jason and his generosity to this site.

Sorry the picture isn't great, but with the rainy weather, I had to take the photo inside and the lighting was poor.

The bronze is about 14 inches tall and 13 inches wide. Wow, someone is sure gonna love it!!

THANK YOU JASON!!! I know you had a lot going on this year and I know we appreciate the time and talent you put into this piece!!

Amanda

post-1-1234892361_thumb.jpg

Jason,

Thank you for supporting the contest again with a fine bronze!

There are a lot of great contest prizes donated this year. Thank you again to all who donated

Doug~RR

Jason,

Thank you for supporting the contest again with a fine bronze!

There are a lot of great contest prizes donated this year. Thank you again to all who donated

Doug~RR

Doug is correct, there are many great prizes donated. I hope to update the prize list with all the new photos of prizes this week. I will make a separate post when I get that prize list updated.

Amanda

That is so cool-- I can't believe that's is going to the smallest buck of the contest - Tee hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol: (JK)

Great work and pride in that piece for sure!

AzP&Y

really nice piece of work

I just got off the phone with Jason and asked him about the bronze sheds. He says he doesn't know when he will have time to make them. But he says he is still going to do it. So....I guess there is nothing to do but wait patiently for the artist to find the time!

On another note, Jason is getting much more widely known through all his donations to this site and the sportsmen's banquets and such. Representative Jerry Weiers helped get Jason a contract with the State of AZ to do a bronze war memorial. That memorial was dedicated this past weekend and is at the state capitol. Jason is supposed to email me some pics when his mother-in-law gets them to me. Apparently it's a plaque and a Vietnam Vet in bronze. If you go the AZ state capitol building the memorial is right in front by the flagpole.

Amanda

The talents that God gave some people in things like the photo above are amazing. Beautiful!!

Wow, another great piece of Art by Jason. Amanda are you going to be showing this one at the ISE show this year?

Wow, another great piece of Art by Jason. Amanda are you going to be showing this one at the ISE show this year?

Maybe I should. It will depend on when we announce the results of the Coues contest and when the winner wants the bronze. If I can bring it, I will!

Amanda

Fantastic!! ;) I want one!! That would go great in any hunters home! Nice Job Jason! :D