willhunt4coues

Elk and Antelope checks

Elk and Antelope checks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Has your checks cleared

• Yes
    • No

Guest 300ultramag.
hey ultramags... how are these antics...

its funny, I click on this thread and automatically I hear circus music! and it draws me in as well as most of the others. INCONCEIVABLE!!! ez there ultramags... my post was meant to be read by you AFTER your meds! that way, by the time the Prozac kicks in my comments wont send you in a downward spiral like a turd circling the drain... again, my bad for throwin a wrench into the mix, just tryin to keep the thread going and keepin it lively on here. topics about nothing are fun and great time consumers...

Sure thing Cupcake..... Unlike all of your dates in highschool, Im not medicated. *roofies*

Yes, it posted last friday, it was also marked up by the fish and game, right above my name and address on the check was a ten digit number written in ink, any idea?

I figure its somthing to do with my lotto number?? <_<

Good luck to all, 8 bonus points and crossed fingers!!! :blink:

The whole reason why I started this is I wanted to know how many peoples checks are cashed and how many are not. Next I will do a post after the draw to see how many people of the ones thats checks were cashed were drawn and how many of the not cashed were not drawn. I am curious to know why everyones checks are not cashed. They will no matter what cash your check at the end. So I will be back after we find the results and start a new post. But next time it won't be a poll I will want to know if your checked cleared or not and if you were drawn or not. Just being curious. My checked cleared only days after we sent them in. Don't all of you that didn't get there checks cashed want to know why they weren't? I would be calling AZGFD if they didn't to find out why.

I'm not trying to be negative. I was just hoping there was a reason you were asking, as in it meant something. I was unaware that not all checks were cashed within a month of there receipt at G&F.

Not that it means anything as we all know but my nonresident check cleared on 01/26/09. Eight points for elk. Not enough I am sure but then we all have to dream right.

Not that it means anything as we all know but my nonresident check cleared on 01/26/09. Eight points for elk. Not enough I am sure but then we all have to dream right.

Beau, nonresident? :huh: I assumed you were a resident of Az. :)

TJ

Guest 300ultramag.

man i would take those odds! 8 bp for a non-resident.... cmon loper tag

man i would take those odds! 8 bp for a non-resident.... cmon loper tag

Good luck with the draw. :)

TJ

The whole reason why I started this is I wanted to know how many peoples checks are cashed and how many are not. Next I will do a post after the draw to see how many people of the ones thats checks were cashed were drawn and how many of the not cashed were not drawn. I am curious to know why everyones checks are not cashed. They will no matter what cash your check at the end. So I will be back after we find the results and start a new post. But next time it won't be a poll I will want to know if your checked cleared or not and if you were drawn or not. Just being curious. My checked cleared only days after we sent them in. Don't all of you that didn't get there checks cashed want to know why they weren't? I would be calling AZGFD if they didn't to find out why.

I'm not trying to be negative. I was just hoping there was a reason you were asking, as in it meant something. I was unaware that not all checks were cashed within a month of there receipt at G&F.

I was just trying to clarify myself so you all understood what I was trying to do. No hard feelings. ;)

My antelope check finally went through today. I was sweating it, didn't want to lose 2 bps for next year.

Kent

mine were cashed... all 5 checks, mine(2), my wife and sons'(2)... hope it helps your project

good luck everyone. 1 on 3/09/09 and 4 on 3/10/09

Mine cleared on Feb 17th. Probably another refund but I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;) Good luck everybody.

Yes, it posted last friday, it was also marked up by the fish and game, right above my name and address on the check was a ten digit number written in ink, any idea?

I looked at my check as well, the ten digit code on mine started with the last four of my social, probably is just the number assigned to your app.

I looked at my check as well, the ten digit code on mine started with the last four of my social, probably is just the number assigned to your app.

Or maybe you were drawn and that is your winning number for instance 9696(last 4 social) 4114(hunt #) 40(tag number). :blink: What are the last 6 numbers?