nlacost

Thanks to all

Just wanted to say thanks to all the member of CouesWhitetail and members I met at the ISE..It was a pleasure to finally meet you and put faces to names.Thanks also for putting up with this roller coaster ride of scoring this deer.The not knowing is over and I havent stopped smiling since but know that I appreciate everyones input in the matter,for those who dont know my Coues is the pending world record Pope and Young and SCI non typical and Amanda got to score it for Boone and Crockett..so it has been an honor to be a part of this community.The Pope score was done by Marvin Zieser and was 127 7/8"..Amanda gave him a 128 1/8"..I look forward to the get together at Marshall Lake..and sorry I dont have enough backstraps for everyone,but if I did....I cant say enough thank you's to everyone..Nate

post-3204-1236016490_thumb.jpg

129" for SCI which is also a rescore after they found a mathematical error..so he is #1 SCI also..

Awesome deer Nate. I was at Cabela's just in time for the drum roll.LOL! Congrats Again.

Thank you so much..now I have to start renting vehicles due to GPS bugs...

Great buck Nathan, no matter what he scores! Buck of a lifetime and thanks for letting me score him. You are a pleasure to be around and it's just great to see a hunter who truly appreciates a Coues like this one.

Amanda

Exactly,I had it on my wall anyhow..he tasted great and sorry Chef but I couldnt wait..

clap clap clap. Your smile is great. Did you have even a thought at that time of him being "THE TOAD"? Got more photos to share. Congrats again

Hey Nathan, it was nice to meet you and the pics. don't do that hog justice! After watching Doug at the SCI booth score it I am still in awe!

Jeremy

Congrats again on an awesome buck man. And to go #1 in Pope and Young AND SCI... That's truly something man. Accomplishment of a lifetime for dam sure ;)

Man I dont know you personally but first things first..........CONGRATULATIONS on a buck of a life time, that's what dreams are made of.

Maybe we'll meet sometime and you bet it will be a pleasure to shake your hand.

Ernesto C

Man I dont know you personally but first things first..........CONGRATULATIONS on a buck of a life time, that's what dreams are made of.

Maybe we'll meet sometime and you bet it will be a pleasure to shake your hand.

Ernesto C

+1

Congrats on an amazing buck! I am truely sorry that you were not at the Show on Sunday, it would have been awesome to hold that bad boy!! I am sure you are aware that you are now ruined as a Coues Deer hunter! :rolleyes: ;) :lol: As to the rollercoaster... having seen my hunting Buddy (extremecoues)go through it last year with his 127+ inch gross buck, I know what you mean!! ;) How bout those SCI boys??? :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Anyhow... congrats, again... and no preasure on trying to whack another Jumbo like that... and best of luck if you are planning on beating it in this lifetime! ;) :P

HELLUVA BUCK!!!

Another congratulations on a buck of a lifetime. Thanks for sharing and I could only dream of such a buck walking my way. What a critter! :)

TJ