Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

The Arizona Deer Association Banquet - June 27

Hi Guys,

So who is interested in going to the annual fundraising banquet for the AZ Deer Association on June 27 in Scottsdale. There will be great items for auction and due to the economy, it might be the best year to get a steal on lots of hunts and great gear. We will have an all gun raffle again this year since this was a HUGE hit last year. Will probably have 40 guns to raffle off. And of course we will have a live auction with some great hunts all over the world (Africa, Spain, US and more). Jason Lewis (aka foundryman) is donating another bronze to the ADA and that will be in the live auction. All kinds of neat stuff will be in the silent auction.

So, who wants to go? I would love get two tables of 10 put together. Tickets will be $65 and include dinner and $200 of raffle tickets to split among a corporate table of 10.

These are hard economic times and if you can swing it, please help support the ADA. Most all of the conservation groups are struggling with their banquets this year, so it's more important than ever to help out by attending if you can.

The CouesWhitetail.com table always has a great time, so if you have never been, this is a great way to go with some fun people!!

Amanda

I'd be more than interested in going... Just gotta check the dates of my wife and I's anniversary trip to Cabo San Lucas. She was put in charge of booking it and I cannot for the life of me remember the exact dates she has us down for. But its somewhere close to that date, I think. I'll get that squared away and then let ya know. In the meantime, count me it!!

I will be there but not able to sit down for the meal. I will help you out with the silent auction this year Amanda.

I will be there but not able to sit down for the meal. I will help you out with the silent auction this year Amanda.

Excellent! I can use the help!!

Amanda

Put me down for 2 again Amanda. I always look forward to this and am happy that the dates work out this year.

Thanks,

Phil

I would love to go. I will get with you later and see if the time permits.

Amanda,

I would love to go.When do you have to have a final answer..due to the bankruptcy thing,it will be cleared up soon though..I think I would at least need 2 seats,I will work on getting a date later,haha...let me know the deadline..Nate

post-3204-1236268370.jpg

Ok, sounds like we have at least enough for one table, and maybe two as time goes along.

I will buy one table and give tickets out to those that get me their money first. I will PM those that have said they wanted tix already so you can send me some $$.

Those that are on the fence about it can think about it awhile longer. No absolute deadline, but the sooner the better.

Amanda

Amanda,

I would love to go.When do you have to have a final answer..due to the bankruptcy thing,it will be cleared up soon though..I think I would at least need 2 seats,I will work on getting a date later,haha...let me know the deadline..Nate

Nate...Is that a mullet?!

Oh no ...my bad...that's a bass.

:P

Amanda,

:P

:lol: :lol:

And I thought I was a redneck. :lol: :lol:

Amanda,

And I thought I was a redneck. :lol: :lol:

YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK if........ :huh:

.....you have ever carried your days catch into the Sporting Goods store with you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

:huh: ...and I got nuthin' on the mullet.... :blink: .... except that he kind looks like a dark haired huntn coues in that pic!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Sorry Nate.... you killed that big ol' buck and then opened yourself right up for the blindside with that pic!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P