Sign in to follow this  
hornhunter

this weekends finds

me and my buddies went out camping this weekend and this is what we found i found the old deer skull thats busted its probably 6 to 7 years old i think but packed them out cause they were cool and my buddies found the skulls and sheds we also seen some big horn sheep that was neat 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 113.jpg 124.jpg the sheep 118.jpg 117.jpg

Cool herd of sheep. Looks like a good place to find brush bulls.

Thanks for posting.

Hey you Guys know who Lark "270" is he lives up in your neck of the woods. Nice finds!

that coues is an absolute giant. do you have any more pics of it?

Coues? You can't be serious can you? It's a neat rack for sure but not a coues. I'd bet money on it.

Great finds guys and fantastic ventilation idea for the "boys", just not sure if I'd care to take a cat-claw bush across the inner thigh more than once. HAHAHA!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Couse? Can you say MULE DEER?

Couse? Can you say MULE DEER?

What is a "couse" :unsure: That must be a new species. :lol: :lol: I don't think anyone is talking about, Eanger Irving Couse the prominent early 20th century painter of American Indian. ;)

Coues? You can't be serious can you? It's a neat rack for sure but not a coues. I'd bet money on it.

Great finds guys and fantastic ventilation idea for the "boys", just not sure if I'd care to take a cat-claw bush across the inner thigh more than once. HAHAHA!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

HAHA ya thats me with the torn up pants i ripped them right before i found that bull. It made the whole trip worth it though.