Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

What do you think this bull scores

320 class bull

So as long as we are playing "guess that bull", here is one my brother in law got 25 years ago. The closest I got to getting anything like this is taking this picture. So whats he go?

sunnyrayelk_resized.jpg

Same brother in law found this one last Sept. I wasn't there when he found him. Went home the day before. How about this one?

Sonny_6x6.jpg

Okay... Troy Boy.... I still think you are on the high side, but I will put a 1/4" steal tape on him on Memorial day W/E... ;)

This Thread is great!!! I was there when this bull hit the dirt... the "Tradition" and Kat parked this bull with one shot at 450 yards on the last day of her hunt... she was patient, passed bulls waiting for me to get back and help her and Dad kill a No Brainer.... ;)

But, it just goes to show you why EVERY Frickin' bull "guys" see is a 350"!!!!!! <_< :rolleyes: I have held, seen, bloodied my hands on BIG BULLS.... this is a good bull... a NO BRAINER to a young and up-and-coming hunter..... BUT IT AIN"T NO 350"!!!!!! :rolleyes: NOT EVEN!!! ;) :rolleyes: We pass bulls like this in that unit with Adult hunters!!! ;)

Kat... you and Court, made me SO proud that week!!! I'll never forget it!!! ;) Thanks! UG

I like these games. Here it goes.

L R

Beam 46 44

G1 14 14

G2 20 21

G3 14 15

G4 16 15

G5 12 12

Mass 52

Spread 36

Total 331"

Nice bull. I would be proud to death! Can't wait till my kids are old enough.