Sign in to follow this  
stanley

Unbelievable Screw-up!!!! G&F does it again!!!

OK, so the last time there was a big problem with the draw they blamed it on the 'on-line' system. I wonder what there excuse will be this time!!! :blink:

Due to many issues discovered with the antelope & elk draws this year, they are going to re-do the entire thing!!! If you got drawn, then apparently TOUGH for you! All apps go back into the hat for the re-draw! I just checked the G&F website and it is confirmed. Bummer!! :( :(

Good luck the second time around people!

S.

:o

April Fool's!!! Stanley!!!!!! :P :P :P

You didn't really think we were gunna fall for that.... did you??? :rolleyes: :P

Sure enough Stan, I called the gal who redid the draws and I was drawn for early muzzle-loader bull in unit 9. What kind of front-stuffer do you recommend?

RR

Nooooo I'm not gonna give my tag back!!!!!!!!!

You don't have it yet. :o

Bummer that nobody bought it!!!! ;) I absolutely LOVE April Fools day!

This morning I had my kids convinced that their school had to cancel their spring break this year! Almost had my sweet little girl in tears! Later in the day I had my nanny freaking-out cuz I told her I lost my job and hence she was out of a job!! She cussed me when I then asked her what today's date was! :lol: :lol:

S.

:)

Bummer that nobody bought it!!!! ;) I absolutely LOVE April Fools day!

This morning I had my kids convinced that their school had to cancel their spring break this year! Almost had my sweet little girl in tears! Later in the day I had my nanny freaking-out cuz I told her I lost my job and hence she was out of a job!! She cussed me when I then asked her what today's date was! :lol: :lol:

S.

lmao :lol: :lol:

Yea, I know you did Lark! I remembered that! I was surprised that by 10AM on April 1st, that you or nobody else posted anything crazy so I couldn't resist!

S.

;)

I absolutely LOVE April Fools day!

S.

wow, I didn't know you were that mean Stan!!!! :lol: Making your little girl cry......tsk, tsk

I seen it this morning and knew right away, but I still sent the body of your work in email to a few people I know that didn't get drawn. They called as soon as they seen it wanting to know what happened.

My youngest daughter wasn't happy this morning either, her 7th birthday is tomorrow and I had to mess with her a bit.

you got me :blink: i was hoping you were right cause i got skunked this year! but congrats to all that drew :D