bowsniper

Update on bowhunter4life (Mike)

I just came back from the hospital. Mike's surgery went well. They were able to get out everything that needed to come out, and the Doctor said that it didn't appear to be cancerous, although we'll have to wait for the lab tests to know for sure. Mike will be in a lot of pain for the next few days.

Thank you guys for your wonderful comments to Mike on the thread, I know that he really appreciated them.

Bowsniper

Thanks for the Good news

Praise GOD!!

Mike

Hey guys,

I just went to see Mike at the hospital. The past few days have been very rough, but today he is much better, with less pain. He is Praising the Lord for his surgery and recovery. He asked me to pass along to you all a big "THANKS" for all of your prayers and support. He hopes to get out of the hospital Saturday or Sunday.

Bowsniper

thank you all.it is soo good to be home.thank you Jesus for giving me stama to get through this.I cannot tell you the pain that I felt I did not think it was possible.the drugs mess up your mind,its not good.never relized how much our lungs are needed,to breath air is awesome.doc said if I had smoked with open heart surgery that I had instead of 5 days probley would of been in there 2 weeks .It is a renewed spirit to be home..God bless you all mike ornoski

I am praying for a speedy recovery for you, take care of yourself.

God bless you and your family.

Mike

I am really glad to hear that you are back from the Hospital. That has to be a good feeling in itself. I will pray for you to have a speedy and complete recovery! Thank God everything went Ok with your surgery. Take care and stay positive.

Rich Thompson aka Coues Addict

here is wishing you aspeedy recovery. Sounds like you are ahead of the curve without smoking.God Bless you in your recovery.