synper100

dropping horns

I have a spot that I go shed hunting at the end of May. Should be dropping this month and next month from what I have seen.

been watching a nice buck in 34a hes been with 4 other bucks but none droping bone yet hope too see them with out head gear soon...

I glassed three bucks together this morning in 34A. All of them with horns, one very nice buck. last year I saw several bucks with horns in early May.

Anybody been out and actually see new antler growth? Reason is i will be putting out a trail camera tommorrow and hope to track a few bomber bucks grow through the summer. Should be cool to create a file on these bucks and compare them through the summer as they put on the bone!!!!!!

On 5/1/09 while turkey hunting, saw a mid 90's buck with both horns still on.

I spent Sunday looking for a bear in Unit 33. I have an archery tag. I probably saw 12 deer and all were antlerless. I think they have dropped their antlers by now.

I spent Sunday looking for a bear in Unit 33. I have an archery tag. I probably saw 12 deer and all were antlerless. I think they have dropped their antlers by now.

How long is your tag for?

hey 25.06, my bear tag started May 1st and runs through July 31. I have a big boar hitting a spring and I have great pics of him on my game camera. I just have to put in the time in my tree stand.