Sign in to follow this  
Huntaholic

Bull Video saved the BIGGEST for last.

Guest RutNHard

NOw thats RutNHard!!! Awesome Video!! I would love to purchase any DVD you make....Let me know !!!

That's how I hope my muzz elk hunt goes in Sept. Big bull coming in on a string, thumped, and goes down within eyesight.

Great bull and vid.

hello - hey Joe -- i see you do a lot of videos , the footage you get is awesume - I'm sure it's skill , experience, and your equipement + time in the field = knowing a little about hunting animals -- probably helps too- ;) -

Say a person wanted to get his/her hunt videoed - what would something like that cost these days? - what would be involved? everyone wants a memory DVD. We all seen the cameras shooting the ground and out of focus - I'm sure it's not as easy as people think.

Guess the next question is----do you do private hunts ?

Gary

Thanks for the comments everyone. Gary as long as someone had a good tag and I had the time I'd do it for free. I don't video hunts anymore because I sold all my good camera equipment and won't be getting back into it for awhile at least until all my kids are in school. All I know is that videoing hunts was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. And just so you know I video the ground and have out of focus video as much as the next guy I just edit that part out. Thanks again for the comments everyone.

I closed it for now. Just wanted to share it one last time for a couple of days to help pass the time as we wait for the draw results.