Sign in to follow this  
Huntaholic

Bull Video saved the BIGGEST for last.

that was awesome, thanks for sharing!!! i would love to see the bull that he said was a lot bigger :blink:

Thanks again for all the comments. I'm taking the videos off You Tube for now until I decide if I'm doing another video or not. I just want to share some of the hunts I've been working on for the next video and see if you guys thought it was any good. If or when I put another video out I'll let you guys know. Well thanks again everyone.

Dang, looks like i just missed it.

I have your first video and really like it. Good collection of a bunch of different types of hunts.

I was wondering what happened. I tried to view one of the other videos and it kept taking me to some other page. Great video.

I missed it as well.. I was going nuts trying to figure out why Youtube wasn't letting me see the vid until I read that it was taken off!! I am getting PUMPED about this upcoming Sept and wanted to see that badboy!!

hello - the first time i clicked on it - it wanted me to sign up for tube - AHHHH DAve's bull - super nice bull and video !! - gary