SouthernCouesHunter

Need Your Honest Opinions

They only opinion that should matter is yours... Go out and shoot some bows.... That is half the fun... Don't limit yourself to those two bows... Try the Elites, the Hoyts, the Bowtech,.... Try them all...

J

acharenio - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSE or Mathews

Try the Diamond marquis, you might change your mind, but do what feels best in your hands.

Good Luck.

As stated by others, if you can shoot both, do so. This could be the deal maker for you. If you can't or still can't decide afterwards, you can be sure either way you are getting a great bow.

I have not shot the BM, but I know the other PSE bows the last couple years are really nice. The XForce and Brute are good bows for their respective proce ranges. I suspect the BM (any of the 3 versions) will be no different. In the past, PSEs customer service was second to none. Unfortunatly I think they have slipped off a bit since the economy issues. Mathews makes great products and the reezen is no exception. It shoots really good and the majority of the people I know like it a lot. I recommend the bow if you can't decide from the two. Good luck either way.

My $.02.... Mathews. But I also would check the others.... Some bows shoot better than others a guy.... You will never know if you just go buy what everyone wants you to. I honestly don't care what state I live in or where my bow manufacturer lives.... They are all American companies (I think?) that benifit your local economy in some way.... I have never been a Bear or PSE fan.... I used to like High Country and Bow Tech and don't care for either now... I plan to have a new bow this year myself and if I do, it will be a Mathews or possibly a Hoyt. You can't go wrong with one of those two brands... they are the inovaters of the sport and spend more dollars back into our local economies than all the other brands combined. ;) ... again just my $.02! ;)

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,

If you do purchase one of these bows. It would probably be a smart investment to change the string out with a winner's choice. I don't care for the string's on the PSE's as they do stretch and rotate. You will be chasing your peep until it settles. But like I posted earlier, my mind is set on the BM and that doesn't stand for Bowel movement. :D :D

So you guys want to know how quiet the bowmaddness is let me tell you from todays experience. All i can say is WOW! The bow is fantastic it has everything you want from a bow it has the SPEEd, forgiveness, strength, and wow for being how fast it is it is one quiet rig. Its a great bow. ;)

Okay.......So I went and shot both Bows that I was originally looking at. The Bow Madness was much more comfortable in my hand than the Reezen and was really a very smooth drawing/shooting bow in comparison to the Mathews Reezen. Then I decided to look at the X-Force GX and was amazed at how much faster it seemed. It had the same smooth draw, the same sweet release, but more speed. The only main difference that I see between the Bow Madness and the X-Force GX is that one is Single Cam and the Other is Dual Cam.

What are your opinions on Dual Cam vs. Single Cam bows?

I like the single cams, no realy reason but its just what I like. I will warn you that I've herd that the wide idler wheels on those PSEs were they don't serve the string in that area, is proned to twisting. thats what I've herd. I have a thunderbolt X with the large idler wheel and no serving on the sting trough the wheel and haven't noticed any sting twist, even with the factory sting. I don't think all factory strings are bad, the problem is inconsistency with a factories strings.

My input points to the PSE for sure! However, not the bow you are looking at. I have had 7 different bows in the last year and a half. I now have two PSE X-Forces. It is by far the best balance of speed, smooth draw, hold ability, silence, and shock free release. No I do not own stock in PSE. As a matter of fact, as of two years ago I would not be caught dead with one, but the X-Force is just that good.

I shot the bow madness the other day and it was a bit of a let down. The draw cycle was not any smoother than the xforce, the bow had some "JUMP" on the release, and it is 30 feet per second slower.

PSE X-force for sure!

Whitey

now your talkin, do yourself a favor and get the x force, forget about solo, dual, etc. etc. Invest in something that will last you a long time will shoot smooth, fast, flat, and just plain feels good.

SouthernCouesHunter,

If you don't eat your meat , you can't have any pudding.. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!! If it was me... Well better you :lol: :lol:. Hey, your losing valuable practice time. I'll check back in September to see your pic posted. Now I need a real BM. Good luck