post-2374-1242744207.jpg

So I discovered this photo somewhere else it is possible some might have seen this

it was requesting that people submit captions for the photo. The following post was

also listed and is not by me but some one called CAMOTOE out of Ohio. I was

laughing so hard reading it I had to go to the bathroom.

Bud Light presents...

Real Men of Genius....

Today, we salute you, Mr.Roller Coaster Cookie Tosser (Mr. Roller Coaster Cookie Tosser)

While people sitting in the cars behind you are laughing and screaming wide eyed and bushy tailed, you have cleverly managed to eat 2 lbs. of undercooked chicken wings and a luke warm milkshake an hour before making sure you're in the front of the ride (sittin' in the front yea)

Timing your "retched" assault while passing in front of the camera, gives everyone gathering at the kiosk a chance to see (and buy) photos that are sure to be a family keepsake (why is this seat sticky?)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Oh Sultan of Regurgitation, because without guys like you, the rest of us would only be concerned about keeping our hands inside the car. (keep everything, "inside")

Bud Light Beer, Anheuser Bush

St. Louis, Mo.

I bet the guy behind him is thinking that "MFR" ! I hope they are all toghther! :lol: HAHAHA

Hey guys, I got the "Hurl" down but that head spinning bit is a lot harder than I thought...