Here is my new rig! I just put her together today. Spikes lower, custom upper with 20" 1/8 twist barrel. 4 position stock (I think I need to get a longer one, as the Leupold 4.5-14x40 is as far forward as it can go and I still need to get it farther forward) Here are some photos.

PS, I need a way to attach a sling. On the stock, there is a stud, so the rear is covered. I have tried a picitanny attachment on the front but it intrudes on the sight picture, and looks dumb.

bubbaBPgraduation001.jpg

bubbaBPgraduation002.jpg

bubbaBPgraduation003.jpg

SWEET GRAD PRESENT ;)

Beats the heck out of a 69 Vet :huh: I think :unsure:

Enjoy your baby as I am sure it is what you asked for.

After 20 plus years of feeding your belly

I am happy your parents had the funds for such a nice gift.

Now, go make her shoot :D

A Coyote gun? So they let you carry that at work? :ph34r: :blink: :blink:

(I think I need to get a longer one, as the Leupold 4.5-14x40 is as far forward as it can go and I still need to get it farther forward)

Nice! I had the same problem and bought the rail extention by GG&G, works great.

Here is my new rig! I just put her together today.

Casey, do they make these for men as well? :lol: :lol: I know them badgers are mean but isn't this a little overboard?

Just kidding Casey, ;) Thanks again for putting your life on the line for a bunch of us folks here in AZ. Happy Memorial Day to you young man. :)

TJ

Very Nice! Colin finally got a scope for that rifle you gave him. We need to break him away from Medic school this fall and show him what yote bustin' is all about. Taking Colin Callin'! :D

Colin is supposed to be in town for my graduation party. If he is, I will take him out. Him and I went javelina hunting in Jan and he got a kick out of that.

I got to shoot the gun with Scottyboy on Sunday. I like it! Need to work up some loads but I think it is going to be a pretty bad arse rifle for my purpose.

Hey Firstcoueswas80 (Casey),

I guess people have missed you since you been away, a few months ago I would have read replies like"

"nice green Sprouts bag" or "what are you going to do with a flickering lantern" etc.... :lol: :lol:

Sweet gun,

Redman