Guest Ernesto C

Lark

Injun rassle :lol: Thats a good one :) Can't wait to have him back to hear what happened.

A planned 1 hour surgery turned into a 4 hour surgery? Wonder who gets the bill for overtime on that one!

Sounds like it could be the start of a new thread! :)

What is your guess why Lark's Surgery took so long! :lol:

Could be he was so tough the scalpal kept gettin dull...

Maybe he was (as my folks used to say) Full of Pith n vinegar....

Or maybe just full of something else...

I dont think Lark is a lawyer, but maybe his is similar to the lawyer situation below:

A few surgeons were discussing the merits of working on different people.

One said the best patient is an electrician; all of their organs are color-coded.

"No." said the next surgeon. "Librarians insides are catalogued and indexed!" "You're both wrong!" said the next doctor. " Lawyers are the best. They are spineless, gutless, and heartless, plus their heads and butts are interchangeable."

Purely for comedic value since laughter IS the best medicine. Heading for the bunker now! I'll be "prairie doggin" for a while...

Lark & Lawyers :lol: az4life, You may have just oppened a can of worms :)

I am beginning to think casey did do the surgery, scalpel who are you kidding he used his hunting knife (lark wouldn't have it any other way), az the lawyer crack, well I am just glad I didn't say it.

Maybe he was so hairy that they started to flush some ducks and had to wait for them to migrate back to the north. Is he related to Larry the cable guy? :lol:

Guest Ernesto C

Hospital are the most dangerous places to be. I just hope they did not operate the wrong end on Lark. ;)

A doctor from U.S. said once: Here in America,we got the best doctors in the world,we can perform liver surgery in one guy and in two weeks he will be looking for a Job.- Then the doctor from China said: oh no,no;you americans are nothing next to chinese doctors,here in China we can perform liver and a heart surgery in a guy and in one week he will be looking for a job.- Oh no,no the doctor from Israel said,we got the best doctors in the world;here we can perform a heart and/or brain surgery on a guy and he'll be looking for a job in 3 days!!.......Then a doctor from Mexico at the end of the table said:No,no,no...you guys make me sad,you guys are nothing next to a mexican doctor...-Why is that the other doctors asked......-Because here in Mexico,we took one guy with no brain,no heart and no cojones and we put him as president......-And?? -Now the whole country is looking for a job! :) :lol:

well, i'm glad everbuddy is so concerned. at least i give ya somethin' to yack about whilst i was recoverin'. anyway, 15 staples, 3 foot o' rubber tube, a couple yards o' kevlar and about 300 internal stiches later, and i'm doin' fair. pierre, my haitian witch doctor, (he really is a haitian. one cool dude too.) said i'm better than new. it's sorta cool too, i got this neat little round scar where the drain tube was and it's about an inch or so from the big long scar (i useta have a belly button, now i gotta new belly zipper) so's i can tell folks it's a bullet hole. hernys just ain't much to brag about, ya know. ended up havin' 5 hernys. poor pierre tried to do it arthscopic, but had to lay me open and do it old school. kevlar feels sorta wierd too. sorta like your belly itches inside. i'm glad i took half a dozen mini balls with me. i chewed everone of em in half by the time he got done cuttin' and sewin'. couldn't see havin' em sedate me, when i can just bite on a bullet for awhile. anyway, i'm back at the grind. still feel a little nutkicked, but it's gettin' better. don't hafta stuff my guts back in half a dozen times a day anymore. i got to where i really like vicodin. heck, i'll probly hafta go to rehab to get offa that stuff. another month and i can do whatever i want, accordin' to pierre. i axed him if i could do backflips and stuff in a month and he said yeah. i said that was wierd, cuz i couldn't do em before. that bone in his nose got all crooked when i said that. he don't understand hillbilly humor. later dudes, Lark.

Right on Lark...It's great to have you back

Good to here you back on the forum. Hey try to get someone to video you trin your first back flip. You could post that on here. :lol: