Sign in to follow this  
NRS

About time to start the guessing

....July 21st 7:59 am....i'm sure of it! This is my year for December tag....I feel it.... B)

Any flipin time now :rolleyes: , god willing- I get drawn that is :unsure: . Or maybe I'll be forced to Bowhunt like I've never before :ph34r: . waiting sucks <_<

Someone on another thread mentioned that their source at G&F said last weekend for draw results. Isn't there a CWT punishment for spreading false rumor about the draw? :lol: :P

Someone on another thread mentioned that their source at G&F said last weekend for draw results. Isn't there a CWT punishment for spreading false rumor about the draw? :lol: :P

Yeah they should be slapped. On the other hand, anybody that beleived him should also be slapped. :lol:

I wonder if AZGFD isnt to blame. If you worked in the front office wouldnt you tell every one you knew that they would be out such and such date. I would. I'd tell everyone that would believe me just to mess with em. Its never a first hand expierence, that would look bad on the dept but if they heard second hand that wouldn't reflect badly on the AZGFD. Maybe Im just a prankster but I bet the people at the AZGFD are reading these posts year after year laughing about how many people they "got" again this year.

Yeah they should be slapped. On the other hand, anybody that beleived him should also be slapped. :lol:

The good thing is, that I learned long ago not to believe in rumor ;)

Alright, enough is enough... The suspense is killing me.

Not so much for me, as my odds for a late Kaibab tag are small to say the least - But I am dying to see if my 10 year old drew a jr tag or not.

This kind of stress can't be good for you.

i called the draw lady today and........i know i know.....i shouldnt believe her, but she said not this week and they would be out end of the month!!! she has got to be just saying that to all the yahoos like me that call! ;) hopefully this week

I heard through the grapevine that the draw computers crashed! :rolleyes:

maybe N Korea hit them with a denial of service attack just to show the U.S. how tough they are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: