TAM

Lesnar or Mir?

If these two don't count as "Other Big Game" I don't know what does?

Who's your pick? What round? Submission or KO?

I'm gonna say Lesnar puts Mir on the mat and pounds on him till the ref stops it in round two.

I'm really torn with this one... I'd really like to see them both win for different reasons. I just hope it's a great fight to watch.

Guest RutNHard

I am gonna say Lesnar Round one by ground and pound!!! Mir got lucky the first time. Mir shouldnt even be ranked in the top 10. Lesnar is the UFC golden Boy they will not let him loose if you know what I mean. I would pick Lesnar anyways because hes a hunter!!!

IMO Frank Mir is obviously the more technical fighter but no matter how technical you are it's pretty tough to stop a monster like Lesnar. I guess it all depends on Franks game plan and if he can execute it with a giant ape pounding the heck out of him! My prediction is KO in the second round by Brock.

I will take Mir--i think Brock will do his bull rush and get caught with one of Mir's rights. I just think Brock will be way to pumped up and he will make a mistake.

...gotta go with Lesner..he won't make the same mistake twice....and the fact that his other passion is hunting... :P

deer hunting to be exact, hope the big man gives him the "dim mak" ;) ;)

Brock will probably take him to to the ground and lay on top of Mir and pound him like he does in all his fights. But I would love to see Mir snap the ankle this time or a Rear Naked till the big guy passes out would be great if Mir could get his arm around his big nugget!I'm sure who ever wins will end up fighting that Idiot Kimbo. I hope he does not even make the first cut on the Ultimate Fighter.

I guess we are not answering your questions.

I would love to see Mir round 2 submission.

Lesnar for sure. Only reason Mir won last one was because Lesnar made a rookie mistake. Did you see Mir's face after a short beating? IMO, I dont see Lesnar getting beat for a long time, unless it is by "rookie" mistakes.

Lesnar for sure. Only reason Mir won last one was because Lesnar made a rookie mistake. Did you see Mir's face after a short beating? IMO, I dont see Lesnar getting beat for a long time, unless it is by "rookie" mistakes.

Your right he is still a Rookie that's why I want him to loose again. He needs a more technical MMA fighter to take the belt from him.

I dont see Mir as capable of out pounding lesnar. So unless Lesnar lets himself get submitted I see a second round stoppage in Lesnars favor.

I really would like to see Mir win again, but I don't feel he can stand toe to toe with Lesnar. Mir's ground game I think is much better so I feel he is going to have to take it to the ground to have a chance. Not to take anything away from Brock but I don't feel a figther should have the belt with a record of 3-1. What ever happened to having to working your way up the ranks to have a chance at the title? Should be a good fight none the less. My predicition: Mir in the second round, submission agian.

Lesnar. I am more excited for GSP and Tiago. And down the road Anderson S and Forest G. I hope Kimbo gets it handed to him and goes away. He belongs fighting on the street with guys taking a punch for drug money. If he makes it into the ufc he should have to shave his beard off to unpad his chin.

I think Brock will end it early. He has been training hard and learning more each time he fights. He is a much better wrestler, and has better take down skills. Mir did look alot better in his last fight, but I just don't think he can stop the power and quickness the Brock brings to the ring. Brock did a good job of working over Couture and I think Couture is a far better fighter than Mir. But you never know who will win when they step into the octogon. David