Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

My sisters good friend works in the front office at game and fish and was told that results are being loaded into database and could possibly be out midnight tonight but should be for sure by monday evening.I KNOW THIS IS ALL HEARSAY but maybe so I hope.

I heard my neighbor through the fence that is bosses ex-college roommate's grandson's dog's groomer fell in love with this Brazillian guy and He said it's gonna be on the 21st, sometime after 10:34 in the am.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

haha :lol:

Called the AZGFD yesterday and the woman I talked to said the draw results wouldn't be out

until the end of next week. :angry: I really hope she's wrong this is driving me mad <_<

Guess we'll all know soon enough ;) Good luck everyone!!

I wish these flippin' results would hurry the heck up and come out :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

friday four more days

AZG&F operator told me this afternoon that the results will be out Friday. Hope she's just told to say that and they are out sooner!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

I am guessing AUG 1st because I have to be put in in ILLINOIS for whitetail in Dec by the 31st online and I am only putting in there if I dont get an AZ dec whitetail tag!! Based on my luck in NM's draw I should just go ahead and put in for IL! :blink: ag

I keep finding out every single morning that I was not drawn for Elk and Prongorn. . . . . ugh that adds insult to injury.

COME ON ALREADY! <_<

AZG&F operator told me this afternoon that the results will be out Friday.

So that means if you don't want to get up at 2 in the morning to check the results then we won't really find out until well into August. The phone lines will be tied up and the web site will be locked tight for at least a week. When the Elk results came out I tried for 3 days to get results and finally had to set my alarm for 2am. THEN it still took an hour to get through. My wife was ready to lock me up in a padded room in a straight jacket. The funny thing is now I can get right in and see I still didn't get an Elk or Antelope tag. I could have slept in that day!