Sign in to follow this  
Denali09

New youth member

Hello. Finally decided to join. I hope to make new friends that like to hunt as much as I do and learn more about hunting. Here is a picture of my first big game animal. Hope you enjoy the picture!

post-3511-1248320916_thumb.jpg

awsome pig! Welcome to the site its great to see some youngsters posting...This is a great site with lots of info

Real nice mature Javy- I can see the callous pad on the front of the leg and that L-O-N-G snout!

What's the story with that buck in your Avatar? Please ;)

Welcome to CWT!

AzP&Y

Thank you very much four the replies. I am very proud of my pig. I cant tell you about the pic. because my dad would ban me from this site. :ph34r:

Great pig and welcome to the site. Regardless of the story behind your avatar picture it is one heck of a buck~!

Welcome!

That peccary must have been hard to pick out in that rock field behind you in the pic. Good luck on the deer draw- hope you hear good things on Friday.

Any pics of your bird dog?

Doug~RR

welcome to the site nice pig

Welcome to the site Danali. The javelina is my favorite of all big game and are a blast to hunt. The information that is available here on this site is worth a ton of gold. As a newbe on here it is your responsiblity tell us about that buck in your avatar. :D Ok, maybe not but you have started out right by teasing us all with that picture and now you have some explaining to do. :)

TJ

ps....Congratulations on that pig and thanks for sharing.

Here are a couple of pics from my young but outstanding Bird Dog Denali.

-Brock

post-3511-1248368020_thumb.jpg

post-3511-1248368134_thumb.jpg

Shes only about 4 months old so she's still growing.She's very silly might add a couple of those soon.

post-3511-1248368237_thumb.jpg

Thats a great looking pig and a great looking bird dog!!! Welcome to the site glad to have you!! Where is this avatar everyone is talking about???? :blink: