EBB

Theyre up!!!!!!!

3 for 3 this year elk....successful...antelope......successful........deer.....SUCCESSFUL!!! i got some work to do this year!!!

Well,

I figured it out. I looked back at my results, and for bighorn it showed a hunt number, and NT DRN

I guess Courtney will be hunting one of our tags. It looks like she didn't draw.

Brent

Nothing for me or the rest of the family. :( :( :(

Brian

Thats what you get for stealing my Penguins <_<

:P :lol: :P

I'd rather have the penguins. :o :o :o :blink: :(

My Daughter got skunked for her youth hunt......Not Drawn, Bummer. I was really looking forward to her first tag holding hunt where she was the hunter.

As for me I got drawn for 36B late Nov hunt (1139) should be a good hunt.

But now I have a question.....Why would I have gotten drawn for my 2nd choise when my 1st choise still has plenty of leftover tags available? It dont make sense.

Unit 33 Nov / Dec coues! I'm stoked.

My Daughter got skunked for her youth hunt......Not Drawn, Bummer. I was really looking forward to her first tag holding hunt where she was the hunter.

As for me I got drawn for 36B late Nov hunt (1139) should be a good hunt.

But now I have a question.....Why would I have gotten drawn for my 2nd choise when my 1st choise still has plenty of leftover tags available? It dont make sense.

That happened to me last year. Your second choice is just as good as your first choice i guess.

Wow!!!! The Hunting Gods were kind this year.

Me Dec WT Unit 29

Youngest Son Youth Oct Jav and any deer Unit 33

Oldest Son Youth cow and youth Jav in Unit 33

Daughter Late November WT Unit 33

Seems we have our work cut out for us this year. My daughter and I will also be archery hunting in PA in mid Nov for buck, doe and turkey!!!!

Life is good, no wait, life is grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

The game in fish was good to my family and i this year. Get to start off the year in 24a in october for my granfathers coues hunt then three hunts back to back to back in 33. Parents drew the carp tag, sister drew the jr hunt and she said she wants to chase coues instead of carp, and i got the late november hunt for coues. God willing it turns out to be a good year.