Sign in to follow this  
peckl1

Big mule deer

Hey if you want give me your address and we can meet up and I will help you look for him! B)

They sure look the same to me. Those right sides look identical. Bummer...

post-3171-1250488939.jpg

yeay I think it is the same deer, look at the eye guards.

That sucks.....

:ph34r:

Oak, thanks for putting the pictures together. I'm not that tech savey. In my mind I could see the similarity.

lee

wow sorry

yep same buck...look at the right side eye guard and his G4, they match up. thats too bad at least you found him!

Guest 300ultramag.

it looks like the same buck..... the crab claw and the back two tines are relatively the exact same height.

bummer..... if you prove me wrong I would not be disappointed.. good luck

I dont agree that the situation sucks. Deer dont live forever. His passing is a natural occurance.

He is or was not the only good buck in the neighborhood. Whether it is the same buck or not shouldnt concern you that much. Big old bucks die of old age or predation if they dont get harvested. If you harvested every 6 year old buck in the state, there are 5 year old bucks taking their place the next year. There is more than that old goat out there. $10.00 says you will see more nice bucks this January IF you get out there and look for them. That buck was there for a reason, other bucks WILL follow in his footsteps. Look at this as an opprotunity to find an even better buck as I assure you there are better ones out there, albiet he is nothing to sneeze at. Dont worry or complain, be positive and look forward to the future that holds even better bucks for you.