willhunt4coues

101" FIRST ARCHERY COUES

good job clay..., those camera photos appear to be a lower elevation and the field pics are in the pines?

Actually it is only 70 yards away and those are acorn trees. I was in the juniper at about 5300 ft.

Guest 300ultramag.

NICE JOB Clay! That is one for the books bro. well done.... ha ha your year is over.... you dog! good buck..

NICE JOB Clay! That is one for the books bro. well done.... ha ha your year is over.... you dog! good buck..

I know I now have to tear up my rifle tag.

What a toad of an archery deer! Huge congrats.

As for that rifle tag.... Donate it.... http://www.outdoorexperienceforall.org/

I know I now have to tear up my rifle tag.

Guest 300ultramag.
good job clay..., those camera photos appear to be a lower elevation and the field pics are in the pines?

Actually it is only 70 yards away and those are acorn trees. I was in the juniper at about 5300 ft.

oh never mind about that elevation comment.... I just talked to my bro. .... Im a little slow... :lol:

I saw all does and some turkeys and the sky opened up on us (rain, big-time).... what a roller coaster

Super great buck Clay! You put the time in on him and it paid of big time! Very happy for your wonderful outcome! Congrats on a dandy.