Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

FINALLY!!!!! WAHOO!!!

Josh,

He looks awesome. He did a great job on the mount. Nothing like getting a mount back and being able to relive the moment every time you look at them.

Hey thanks guys, a lot of hard work and hours went into hunting that dude. Wish I coulda got him with my bow but couldn't pass at the chance when gun season came around. 104 5/8 is what he grossed and yes I found 2 sheds off of him. One of the pics is my avatar but here they are.

Glassed this shed up just as you see here, about 6' up in an oak tree, the evening before I shot the buck.

post-3-1251345943_thumb.jpg

post-3-1251347206_thumb.jpg

But the best of all as some of you may remember, is of my son and the first shed he ever found. It's off this buck from a year or two prior to me ever getting pics of him. I actually pulled off a road to park the quad and nearly drove on top of it. Told Isaac to get off and look for any antlers. He walked around the front of the quad and said "ANTLER!!" Aw yeah..........

post-3-1251347527_thumb.jpg

post-3-1251347627_thumb.jpg

I don't know what to say that I haven't already said! Awesome having all the pictures together....aw heck with it what a great buck!

Josh, your buck looks great..he is a beast!! Love the pics of the sheds especially of your boy smiling holding the antler...that pic is priceless!!!

Hey thanks guys, a lot of hard work and hours went into hunting that dude. Wish I coulda got him with my bow but couldn't pass at the chance when gun season came around. 104 5/8 is what he grossed and yes I found 2 sheds off of him. One of the pics is my avatar but here they are.

Glassed this shed up just as you see here, about 6' up in an oak tree, the evening before I shot the buck.

post-3-1251345943_thumb.jpg

post-3-1251347206_thumb.jpg

But the best of all as some of you may remember, is of my son and the first shed he ever found. It's off this buck from a year or two prior to me ever getting pics of him. I actually pulled off a road to park the quad and nearly drove on top of it. Told Isaac to get off and look for any antlers. He walked around the front of the quad and said "ANTLER!!" Aw yeah..........

post-3-1251347527_thumb.jpg

post-3-1251347627_thumb.jpg

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!! Awesome Bro!!!!!!!!

It's been that long?? Awesome looking mount. That buck has it all. Happy belated congratulations. -Shiras