ScottAdams

Covert II trail cam pics from Aug. 14-26

I pulled these off one of the cameras today. That nontypical has really come along since last month.

Here is what he looked like last month.

IM000313crp.jpg

Here he is this month (Aug 21)!! Man did he put on some horn!!!

IM000235crp.jpg

IM000222crp.jpg

IM000280crp.jpg

Pretty Impressive!!

These are a few of the other bucks in this area.

IM000255crp.jpg

IM000358crp.jpg

IM000447crp.jpg

IM000455crp.jpg

This trailcamming can get addicting!!

Wow! Huge buck! and other great bucks as well! Great looking spot you got there! Good Luck! Get your bow out and go put him on your wall, or let me go get him! :)

WOW, what a nontypical. Are you hoping to get a crack at him or do you have another in mind? You are right T-cams are addicting. Nice pics

Awsome pictures, thanks for sharing....I need to sit down and post some that we got earlier this month and last month.

Man that buck has put on some serious horn! Are you thinking you might have to put the big one from last year on hold and change targets? Both are incredible bucks and awesome pictures!

you got some pretty sweet spots pegged for your trail cams. looks like you have some decisions to make. if these are private spots you may want to look at harvesting the oldest ones first and letting the others grow. I know a guy last year that couldn't decide between two bucks. he took the one he thought was older. it scored 111. he drew the same unit this year and is going back in after the other one. hopefully it is still out there. he has not found it yet. looks like that NT is still a little young and in a year or two could be an absolute toad. I am sure he would be very tough to pass up this year if you had him in your sights but something to think about.

Guest 300ultramag.

that last pic of the other buck is no slouch either!!!

thanx...

i hope that is his kin in the pic bcs that genetics needs to live on nice buck