BASS

Official Dog Picture Thread

Post a picture (or a few) of your hunting partner(s) and give a little about them.

LEOCharlie.jpg

This is Charlie. A two year old Chocolate lab, that has nothing but ball on the brain. He aslo likes swimming in anything that he can get into. "he's one bad mutha!"

I'll have to upload some pics of Buddy, and Sasha in a little while, in the mean time...Post 'em if ya got 'em!

If hosting is a problem for some, you can also shoot me an e-mail and I can host them. Subject "Dog thread" :huh:

surfinbandit@hotmail.com

Here is a few pics of my pups.

This is my Brittnany pooch, Penny. She is a Mearns hunting FOOL!!! We have a blast everytime we go out. She has turned out to be one of my best dogs ever.

pennyandmearns.jpg

pennyretreiving.jpg

meandpenny.jpg

And here are a couple of pics of my German Shorthairs, Amos and Katie. We were on a TX Panhandle pheseant hunt.

amos.jpg

katie.jpg

By the way BASS, tell Charlie that I like his ball cap!! Its good to see that we still have a few supporters out there!

Here's Trooper

465200aa.jpg

Oh my gosh! What a pose! Trooper almost looks "human". :huh:

And starting the thread with Charlie... well I am still laughing about that one.

"Caption this photo" should be what we do with the best of these Dog Thread pictures!

Charlie's "Budget cuts force Border Patrol to alter requirements for new recruits"

Trooper seesn to be saying "OK, I will pose for your picture again!"

:P Keep them coming guys, all of them look great!

Charlie is actually my dad's dog.

And here is my buddy, Buddy!

He's one year old, and is the most lovable dog I have ever seen. He doesn't care who you are, but will give you the biggest kiss he can. He is also the only one of our dogs that won't lay down an watch TV with the family. I love him the most.

Buddy.jpg

Then there is Sasha. :huh: She is my sister's dog, and is also one year old. She isn't much of a dog IMHO, she barks on comand, and doesn't listen while out in the forest. :lol: She also almost drowned in Bartlett last year while getting lost in the water. I had to save her in my blue jeans. BTW those things get heavy when wet. :P

Sahsha.jpg

And last but not least Nikko. He is a little shoot-su ( :P ) In his mind he is one of the big dogs. He has no idea that he is only the size of their heads. He also trys to swim in the lakes, but comes out looking like a wet rat. We still love him though.

Nikko.jpg

NMTcoueshunter, that dog also should be kept in huntin' camp, he'll chew you out of the record books! :ph34r:

and runningbird, that is the cutest face I have seen on a pup! :D

Never saw this thread to today so here I am with my dog.

trial2.jpg

She is a German Wirehair and her name is Heidi

YoungHunter,

Awesome looking dog :ph34r: . Heidi looks real similar to my female wirehair named Rica. Same uniform ticking, brown head and white blaze on the top of the head. Rica is three years old, and I bought her from a couple in Surprise who got her from some people down from Alaska. Are heidi and Rica sisters?

Doug~RedRabbit

No Heidi is from Funky lines. She had puppies about 2 or 3 years ago. Do you have any pics of your pup?

Worthless as hunting dog, but works well to scare the crap out out of people trying to sell you stuff at your door!

post-426-1119390836.jpg