hoghntr

**UPDATE!! * i need some prayers please *

I really do appreciate the words that have been spoken & the prayers that God hears. and trust me, i hear them to i feel the compassion in each word i have read and have just got a boost from it... of course i am sitting here at 2:25 in the morning on computer cuz i just keep thinking elk. You know i have medical probs from head to toe, but i can usually walk, i can smile, and i can appreciate life. i spend much time at the va and man it is getting bad. it is killing me to see these men and women come back so messed up. i truly feel these things i am going through is to help others in same or worse situations. va is a tough system to navigate and i have handed out my name & # to more than one service man or woman in need of guidance. to give those who dont know an idea. i was on limited duty from around 95-97 kinda retired, i have been fighting since 97 for gov. to acknowledge every issue i have. i am being compesated but the main issues for disability have been denied for 12 years. pretty sad system we have!!! what about everyone getting out now? between physical and mental issues they are in rough situation. pray for all of our troops, when in combat wether it be on battlefield or fighting for what they have earned. thanks, mike

if succesfull call me at 9285673464 I live in camp verde and can bring some pack mules up,I WILL BE HELPING A FRIEND IN 6A ARCHERY BULL FROM sep11-15 if you need me then call me at 9284515061 leave message and i will return good luck and god bless.

Mike, keep the faith and God will get you thru all this. Friends and family sound like have been by your side and your hunts and your love for the sport of hunting is what's keeping you going for sure. Our prayers are with you from the Joiner family. :)

TJ

We will pray for you. God knows your need and he will supply. Just a little faith and some prayer and he can do miracles within. We will keep praying. Dont doubt! God will supply.

WELL TURNS OUT PRIORITYS ARE A LITTLE OUT OF WHACK. i am so worried about getting the miles out of body i have left my wife alone way too much. not just physically but psychologically. my elk hunt brought things to a head & she HAS DECIDED SHE WANTS A DIVORCE i can say this has brought me to my knees & has brought me full circle back to God. my desire for the word is stronger than ever before. God is pointing out a half dozen ways i need to improve my life in order to be the best man i can be, the man He expects me to be & the man my wife wants & loves. we have been given a few months by Gods grace & i am hoping & praying that she will see changes in me & want to take the path with me.

Please pray for me Mike, wife Dawn, son Ramon, daughter Frankie. i would love physical healing and would love to save my marriage but i will definitely accept God will. plz pray for Gods will to be done in every way in my family. prayers are working because she & i have spoke more about psychologial intimacies in last 2 weeks then in our last 9 years as a couple.....

i highly recomend the salt workbook & marriage class i am involved with through calvary chapel. i also highly recomend the movie fireproof. THE LAST THING THAT MARVIN ROBBINS SAID TO ME WAS FOR ME TO WATCH FIREPROOF AND IT WAS THE TRUE TURNING POINT IN MY HEART. GOD BLESS HIM FOR LEADING ME BACK TO CHRIST.

I hope things work out for the best and if they don't than things always happen for a reason. Be strong and hang in there. Prayers have been sent but the most is up to you.

Hello Brother,

I will ask my entire church to pray for you tomorrow. I remember emailing you last year when I was nervous about my first Deer archery hunt after my double fusion surgery. It was a tough hunt indeed. After last august I have walked 3-4 and sometimes 5 miles per day. I never thought it would be possible but I am even going to the gymn now. I never thought I would do any of these things again. I lost all feeling in my body after my surgery "which was a big motivator".

I cannot relater to your pain but we can both relate to the word of God. Philippians 4:13 is one of those famous but true verses. Also I know that as long as you seek God with everything all these things shall be added unto you. I will pray for your pain and ways to adapt to new hunting methods.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Thanks for giving all for your country!!!!!

I just discovered this prayer topic and will be coming here often to pray for you all!

Man it is good to see that so many people care for me and our God!!! Thanks for all the prayers for myself and my family. i am still separated but not divorced! i am having hip replacement in 2 weeks. gonna have little titanium and some ceramic for a hip at age 38 ugh. :( i am attending church full time, i am a helper in 4yr old sunday school class and was baptised on 13th of June. God is so good!!!!! thanks for all the uplifting comments and scripture. God Bless, Mike

Good luck with the surgery Mike! I hope it really helps. My father-in-law had hip replacement and it made a huge difference in his life.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Lord I lift up Mike one of yours in prayer, asking for strength and wisdom in the days to come. Lord I ask for healing, physically and spiritually for this man. May it be your will that his family remain together and through these trials and pain they will be blessed. Lord I also pray that you be with the surgeon and other medical staff in this operation. Mike a verse for you. Isaiah 41:10 The Lord Jesus is faithful!!!

Mike I highly recommend this book Every Man's Marriage. Made a huge difference in my marriage. Amazing how well our wives will follow our lead when we do it the Lords way. Key word SERVANT. God Bless Brother in Christ.