Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Please Welcome 4 new sponsors!

We have four new sponsors for CouesWhitetail.com and I think they can provide some great services and products to our members.

Dan Adler, owner of Diamond Outfitters, is a veteran Captain of the US Air Force and hunter ed instructor for AGFD classes. He is an avid hunter and dedicated supporter of the Tucson chapter of the RMEF. Dan has been hunting in AZ for 22 years and has several well-qualified guides that work with him. Learn more about his services by visiting his website.

Wild Heritage Taxidermy, owned by Dale Robertson, is a new taxidermy shop in Young, AZ. Dale offers some very good work at great prices, so check out his website and see what he can do for you. Dale is fairly new to taxidermy, but spent 6 weeks at a training course and is dedicated to competing nationally with his work. Dale is also offering a completely donated shoulder mount to our Coues Buck Contest this year. Thank you Dale!

Payson Outfitters, owned by Eric Santana, is based out of Payson but sells most of their products through their well-stocked website. You won't believe the variety of products they have for sale at good pricing and with FREE shipping. Eric told me he wants to make it so it's cheaper for you to order from him than to drive over to Cabela's or BassPro. So put him to the test and see what kind of deals he can make for you.

Bear Mountain, owned by Ed Hightower, has been serving customers in Arizona for 22 years! Bear Mountain has a highly knowledgeable staff that loves to fish and hunt. They focus on providing great archery products, guns and ammo. Their highest priority is being helpful, knowledgeable, honest and fair. If they can't help you, they will find someone who can. Give them a call, check out the website or stop by their store in Mesa.

Thank you to our new sponsors for their committment to helping support this website. Please remember to support those that support this site you all enjoy so much. In addition to paying for sponsorship and providing our members with great service, most of these new sponsors have agreed to make donations to our Coues Buck Contest, so they really are providing added value to the site. Thank you!

Amanda

Welcome to one of the best web sites on the market. I'm sure you won't regret becoming a sponsor here and I will stop in at Bear Mountain and let them know how excited I am of them joining up. :)

TJ

That is great! I am learning that there really is tangible value by being a part of this website. There is a great sense of camaraderie amongst the members of the site. For example, my brother was able to connect with a bull last year due to a fellow member of the site. Pretty cool stuff. I will be into Bear Mountain and thank them as well. As for the others, welcome and hopefully I will be needing your taxidermy services soon! ;)