Sign in to follow this  
Redman

Credit Card Hit Yet?

While visiting another website, some posters have reported that thier credit card has been hit by NM G&F? Anybody here have this happen? Not me.

Redman

Thanks I will coutinue to keep my hopes up until the results are posted.

Redman

Not one person I have talked to has had their card hit yet. Might be a vicious RUMOR. but I still check everyday!! think it is too early yet, that or I am going to be doing a lot of fishing this fall!!!! AG

The NMGF website says results will be posted by the 22nd. Only a week to go. Patience. I don't do online banking to check the CC, so I will need to wait for the G&F postings.

Doug

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH... man this is driving me nuts... I have a job offer on hold waiting for these dang results..... :D

I just really really hope I draw for antelope... that would be the BOMB...

Jason

<_<

J- Sorry to hear that you have to keep the midget chipindales on hold.  <_< until you find out if you draw. Bwahahahahaah  :D

Don't make me take you out... This was what happend last time you gave me crap... You are the one in the air...

J-dawg

:P

post-21-1118934227.gif

new mexico will charge your card the 6 dollar app fee which was hit when you sent in your app. you will get your voucher in the mail and then go to a lisc. dealer and buy your tag. this applies to deer only all others will be hit in full in the next day or so. so checking your card for a hit on deer is a waste of time probably tonight they will have the draw up on line.

I can't remember, does NM usually post their results early or are they like Utah and stick to the date in the regulations?

TAM

They usually post a few days before, infact the way a recent newsletter read was "results will be posted on G&F website prior to June 22".

The Breeze hit it dead on as far as the deer draw, CC hits won't tell us a thing about it.

Good luck!

Kevin