Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Member holding out on us?

Stopped by a grocery store and everyone was talking about a white Dodge truck with a monster bull in the back. The truck was sporting a coueswhitetail.com sticker. Who's holding out on us? How about some pictures and a story :)

yes lets see it!

the only monster bull i saw dead this year was at the grocery store in clay springs in the back of a white dodge truck. 383 "Clay Mine Bull". but the only CWT sticker around was in the window of my cherokee. no pics.

lee

2nd day of the hunt, I saw a white dodge pulling a ranger. It was a thick 7x7. The rack was tied to the front of the ranger and was sticking out over the sides of the trailer. The guy did not want to tell me what unit...

I can tell you guys this, If you guys are thinking around 400 your way low It was one of the most difficult early hunts I've ever been on. Thats all I'm gonna say I'll let some other members of the Mullins Team post pictures and the story when they get home.

I can tell you guys this, If you guys are thinking around 400 your way low It was one of the most difficult early hunts I've ever been on. Thats all I'm gonna say I'll let some other members of the Mullins Team post pictures and the story when they get home.

:o You let the word out it was team Mullins.

Course it was not hard to figure out.

Jim does not send me pictures till he gets home :angry: :P

So I anxiously await his return.

Congrates Guys.

Well that was my white Dodge sporting the CW.com sticker in Williams that had the bull in it. I do have pics but no field photos cause Mr. Butters failed to bring my camera up the hill. <_< :P :P I just got home and got the green light to put a photo up. Give me a couple of hours :rolleyes: :rolleyes: